Wife wants to know where I want to go for my x0th birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife wants to know where I want to go for my x0th birthday

I've been a lot of places fishing and hunting in North America, Central America, Puerto Rico and West Indies. Even though I've been there, I'm considering going back to Costa Rica to fish. (Zancudo Lodge) Wife suggested Africa and I am seriously considering that as well. She is going as too so that is a consideration. I'll probably wait until the DSC show to book something.

Any of you guys have a "bucket list" personal recommendation?

Thanks!

Your keyboard transposed the 6 to an x.

Comment

Yes. It does that a lot when I'm talking about myself.

Comment

I think everyone should experience Africa Atleast once

Comment

Alaska, the last frontier.

Comment

I second Alaska

Comment

Nothing like Africa. More critters and more species than anywhere else in the world. A bowhunters paradise!

Comment

I think Alaska is an absolute spectacular idea. One of the few trips I would take. Personally I’m a creature of habit and stick with what I know I love. While not locally uncommon I’m always looking to best my best day or catch for reds or trout in the same waters I’ve fished for 35+ yrs.

Comment

Fishing in Alaska. I went several years ago. Going back next August.

I absolutely love chasing whitetails. If we had that kind of fishing off the Texas coast, I wouldn’t hunt much anymore. I’d be fishing.

We went with Clover Bay and will be back with them in August. I am counting the minutes….

Comment

Funny, I just looked at their website and my father in-law is on their front page standing next to a big ling cod he caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Your keyboard transposed the 6 to an x.
                      Zinger!

Comment

XIVL

That's bump, in hieroglyphics for the ancient one, Burnadell.
                        Last edited by asu-indian; 12-01-2022, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X