TBH Express Needed from McKinney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Needed from McKinney

Anyone in the McKinney area either headed to east Texas, or possibly able to get a lock-on platform a little closer to I-20 or south DFW somewhere anytime soon? I purchased a Millennium hang-on from another member and live in Lufkin, but travel too and from West Texas via I-20 and 175 or 287 every couple weeks and was just seeing if I may could get it closer potentially.

Thanks

I drive to south Grand Prairie twice weekly from Frisco

Comment

I live close to Mckinney. Be headed to Poynor and maybe Henderson this weekend. Then Henderson again for sure Thanksgiving weekend

Comment

I have jobs going on in Denton and Longview. I could get it to Longview if that helps. Send me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
          I drive to south Grand Prairie twice weekly from Frisco
          What days are you generally down there? I will be passing through headed home from work next Wednesday, but will probably be that night closer to 8:00pm or so

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
            I live close to Mckinney. Be headed to Poynor and maybe Henderson this weekend. Then Henderson again for sure Thanksgiving weekend
            I pass through Poyner on my way home next Wednesday, but it will probably be later that night around 9:30pm or so.

Henderson would be great depending on what day(s) you’d be in that area.

Comment

Working...
            X