Super Proud Dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Proud Dad!

I just want to brag a little on my youngest son. He is graduating in a couple weeks with 3.9 out of 4 GPA and got accepted to Sam Houston State where my oldest son is currently a senior and both are going to be FFA teachers and hopefully make a difference in this younger generation.This kid took adversity and ran with it. All through elementary and junior high he struggled. He has had a stuttering problem all his life and really struggled in school early and with other kids and we were talked to about putting him in remedial classes early but my wife wasn't having no part of it. When he got in high-school he just excelled from showing animals and ffa to this year his senior year a straight A honor roll kid. Today pretty much topped it off for me. He always loves to sing in the shower but this kid has never, I mean never sang in front of anyone. He decided to sing in the talent show at school today which floored me because he has never had singing lessons and really never thought he could or would do such a thing in front of so many people. I think he knocked it out of the park! We are super proud of you and love you! I know great things are headed your way!
    Hopefully this link will work with him singing today.

Attached Files

Yall raised two good young men Mike. You should be proud. I still can't open that link for some reason.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to you and him! Good luck to him on his future goals!

Comment

Brag away Dad. That is great. Congrats to your two sons and you too mom and dad! Well worth bragging about.

Comment

Congrats to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome story!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats to son and you.

Comment

Congrats!

My daughter is slated to start at SHSU in August and is an Ag kiddo as well!

Comment

Heck yeah, Waydago young man and absolutely a proud parents dream

Comment

What an awsome young man. Tremendous drive and talent. Great job mom and dad.

Comment

Job well done Mom and Dad. Congrats to all of you.

Comment

Congrats. This world needs a lot of good Ag teachers.

Comment

Awesome young man! Congrats dad!

Comment

Awesome young man, congratulations.

Comment

Congrats. That’s a big deal. Good luck to him

Comment

Working...
                              X