Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why

Comment

just got word im off this weekend..finally,im gonna head out there and take a look around

Comment

Just saying

Comment

Bofly, thats why, why!?

Comment

That dude is crazy

Comment

is this thread about granger lake and hog hunting or about whooping some ****heads ***,
              seems like there is some one always talking trash..why dont ya get one some other site or meet up face to face and get it over with

Comment

yall stop it.........this is supposed to be informative.......i do sometimes like to brag a little but goshhhhhhhh!!!!! Bones is a friend to me and my family and he is an all around great guy!!!!not a troll...and he is a hog killin machine........i know........ Bones aka "saltyhogger" bones save me a bud light and if you still go to ed's i will drink some beers with you in may....Or second choice would be randy's...don't know if anyone still goes there anymore???i'm still in colorado..
                Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 02-27-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

oh, i forgot you were banned, i will text......

Comment

I was just being funny with Bofly, no harm meant here.

On a side note, Squid, as you were tagged on the GRXH 13; we set the First weekend in May aside for the Meat and Potates hunt so you can attend. We wil get more up later but put that Friday/Saturday and Sunday on your to do list. If you say you can't make it, I will never believe another word about your magic outboard, or the hogs, deer, fish you have caught or killed on Granger. Everyone said May was good so you can go. You are going.

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    bro, this saltyhog guy is another catfish!!!!or troll!!!!don't get this dude started, he has prob never even seen a hog!!!!

and I am confussed........ do you know Saltyhog dude bones.........

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post

On a side note, Squid, as you were tagged on the GRXH 13; we set the First weekend in May aside for the Meat and Potates hunt so you can attend. We wil get more up later but put that Friday/Saturday and Sunday on your to do list. If you say you can't make it, I will never believe another word about your magic outboard, or the hogs, deer, fish you have caught or killed on Granger. Everyone said May was good so you can go. You are going.
                      i would love to say i am 100%, but i have to find a place to live hutto or pflugerville, i won't get to thrall to my parents house with my family until the first week in may, it will be a hard sale to my wife and parents.....i wish and hoped they would let me retire earlier and depart in early april but for those of you in the Military or have served understand that alot of times it's about manning.........and i will prob be house hunting then......i would prob be able to run my boat for a test run but not able to stay the weekend....we will have to see, as for you not believing anything i talk about on here if i don't show, doesn't bother me, lot's of people on here know me and if someone hears the last name Koonce, they know!!!!but i am trying to get there bro...
                      Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 02-27-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post

and I am confussed........ do you know Saltyhog dude bones.........
                        i was going along with his gag!!!friend yes, from high school days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                          i would like see how many would say stuff like this to Bones face
                          I wouldn't have a problem saying anything to his face that I have posted on here. I don't know him but we know some of the same people and I doubt he would miss the humor or disagree with the comments I made. He obviously knows he is abrasive and perceived by some as a butt but that doesn't seem to bother him or make him a bad guy.

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                          That dude is crazy
                          This is not the first, second or third time I have heard this so I don't doubt it.

He is obviously a heck of a hog killer but that don't mean he can count worth a flip.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                            I wouldn't have a problem saying anything to his face that I have posted on here. I don't know him but we know some of the same people and I doubt he would miss the humor or disagree with the comments I made. He obviously knows he is abrasive and perceived by some as a butt but that doesn't seem to bother him or make him a bad guy.

This is not the first, second or third time I have heard this so I don't doubt it.

He is obviously a heck of a hog killer but that don't mean he can count worth a flip.
                            numbers are prob just off a little, but could be up or down......it's all humor....i do like to brag a little too, but nobody likes the one up guy!!!i better stop posting....lol

Comment

i would love to say i am 100%, but i have to find a place to live hutto or pflugerville, i won't get to thrall to my parents house with my family until the first week in may, it will be a hard sale to my wife and parents.....i wish and hoped they would let me retire earlier and depart in early april but for those of you in the Military or have served understand that alot of times it's about manning.........and i will prob be house hunting then......i would prob be able to run my boat for a test run but not able to stay the weekend....we will have to see, as for you not believing anything i talk about on here if i don't show, doesn't bother me, lot's of people on here know me and if someone hears the last name Koonce, they know!!!!but i am trying to get there bro...
                              Also i am looking for a job, i am a(US NAVY)
                              Manual Machinist by trade, and have alot of experience in sales and recruiting, if anyone can send me a referral...Navy retirement check will only cover a mortgage......

Comment

Also i am looking for a job, i am a(US NAVY)
                                Manual Machinist by trade, and have alot of experience in sales and recruiting, if anyone can send me a referral...Navy retirement check will only cover a mortgage......
                                i can putt you in union ironworking,ive worked with plenty of ex service men..army,navy etc. ive got a guy now who was a navy machinist and i think the gov. pays you while in apprenticeship if you have to go thru it

Comment

Working...
                                X