No announcement yet.

Colonoscopy time/ shatty outlook on life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine was all over the counter taken with Gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Lost my virginity twice now. Just get caught up on sleep before you start chugging. Gonna be a long night. Other than that you won't feel a thing.
      thats what she said

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        Ask for the pills next time. Much easier going down. The same result coming out.
        ^^This,

Comment

Drink it ice cold. I mixed mine with Crystal Light because I dislike Gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            45 is the recommended age now. If my brother would have started at 45 or minimum 50 instead of 51 when he had a problem, he might still be with us.

Sounds like I need to add this to my to get done list .

Comment

Do it...I had a scheduled physical & my dr was looking through my chart & told me to go get one due to colon cancer in the family (grandmother)

They removed a large polyp that was sent to 3 different labs due to it looking like cancer...said it was within a few weeks of turning bad. This was at 45.

Comment

My next one is schedule for when I turn 81. I figure by that time I won't even need the Moviprep. It probably just come out naturally every morning after a cup of Major Dickason's dark roast.

Comment

Last Jan. they gave me the pills got about 1/2 down when everything came back up i puked for about 2 hrs. Had to cancel and reschedule

Comment

This stuff ? Mine was grape. purple lines...

No sir. That is not it. My box has the pre ious chemicals printed on it.

Comment

Mine have never been a problem. Suprep nothing to it

Comment

I asked about the pills and was told” she only prescribes them to people that have difficulty I’m swallowing. And the results aren’t as good”.
                        I’m glad it’s a female doc though. Shes been calling me Tripod ever since my first check up.

Comment

I guess Hogmauler is sitting on the john..
                          No sir I drink it Thursday evening starting at six. Then they want me to get up at one and slam the other one. Then be there at 07:15 a m. This is some bull shat. I don’t wanna have the runs at the hospital.

Comment

My prep I got from the dr had 4 pills I took the night before with the liquid, but pretty sure they are OTC.

HM, I take that AM drink at least one hour earlier than they recommend.
                            Last edited by Artos; 12-05-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Yessir. And I may not drink all of it if all I’m passing is liquid. This is about my fifth or sixth one. The best part is the knockout. The funniest part is the wake-up. Your laying there and hear the guy in the next bed let an atom bomb go!

Comment

Please get your colonoscopy starting at 45. My mother got colon cancer at 50 years old and died 2 years later. 52 years is way too early to loose your mom. I was 28 years old. I had my first procedure at 45 Dr. cut 10 polyps out of me. I have taken one every 4 to 5 years. Had polyps removed every time. I'll be 70 in January. Just do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X