Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      All 4 could possibly lose.
      What I said

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        B S! Elbow was down.
        That is not that play!

And when his elbow was down the ball was less than a foot from the line. Not where the refs placed it

Comment

What a good game! Great years for both squads. They made all the BigXVII proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            That is not that play!

And when his elbow was down the ball was less than a foot from the line. Not where the refs placed it
            So you think Frogs got hosed? They lost. K State out played them when the chips were all in the center of the table!

Comment

So you think Frogs got hosed? They lost. K State out played them when the chips were all in the center of the table!
              They did on the ball placement but K State made the plays at the end when it counted. Play calling by TCU at the end sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                Two loss bama? I could see it if TCU was blown out today. They weren’t and k-state is a very good football team. Frogs are in
                Kstate isn’t that good…For that matter, neither is tcu.
                IMO, suckeyes over tcu.

Comment

They absolutely got hosed, that was a TD. Clear as day. Would they have won? Who knows but they got cheated on that no review.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    You ain’t losing to kstate and getting in.

Lol. They’re in. If tOSU is in while sitting on the couch. TCU is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heading to to blind...will be following Georgia and LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Kstate isn’t that good…For that matter, neither is tcu.
                        IMO, suckeyes over tcu.
                        Buckeyes were already in after USC lost. Seeding may change but TCU is in

Comment

Not the ending wanted. Bama and OSU will jump the Frogs. TCU 5th

Comment

TCU will get annihilated if they get into the CFP…..but it was a helluva season for them! Congrats Frogs!

Comment

Marking the ball on or just inside one yard line when it is actually on the one or two inch line has been a big problem in my eyes for years. They need to address that in meetings with the officials.
                              I have said with all the technology today you could chip balls and run some sort of electronic beam across the goal line for the ball to activate a device of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Lol. They’re in. If tOSU is in while sitting on the couch. TCU is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                No way they get in over Ohio st and maybe bama. Just don’t see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X