No announcement yet.

Hag Segment C 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a giant in Sandy yesterday 20 minutes into the hunt 21 yds. Largest frame deer I have ever laid eyes on in the wild. He left as quick as he appeared. The image of him has been stuck in my since. Everything started off like a dream and it’s been dead since. Making a move and preparing for tomorrow’s weather. Hate to leave this spot but he knows I’m here and it’s check mate by him if I stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Had a giant in Sandy yesterday 20 minutes into the hunt 21 yds. Largest frame deer I have ever laid eyes on in the wild. He left as quick as he appeared. The image of him has been stuck in my since. Everything started off like a dream and it’s been dead since. Making a move and preparing for tomorrow’s weather. Hate to leave this spot but he knows I’m here and it’s check mate by him if I stay.

That giant I saw today was the biggest I've seen in the wild too. Adjusting as well. Taking stand down and setting up a pop up off a creek crossing I saw 5 bucks cross today including 3 shooters. Should be great for tomorrow's weather to get a full day in

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
        That giant I saw today was the biggest I've seen in the wild too. Adjusting as well. Taking stand down and setting up a pop up off a creek crossing I saw 5 bucks cross today including 3 shooters. Should be great for tomorrow's weather to get a full day in
        If we saw the same deer, he was up there for me. I saw dark horns, wide and lots of points.

Comment

Yep, super wide and bookoo chocolate tines

Comment

I tried to stop him but he could care less if I even existed. He wanted that doe Bad!

Comment

In for page 5, no napping this afternoon, wind should start to lay down.

Comment

Partner got a 114 lb doe, she ducked and spined her. Had to shoot her again. But he’s got meat.
                Attached Files

Comment

My golden ticket winded me at 20 yards and turned and waved bye bye.

Comment

I moved to the ground to make the wind work better for me but little internet so won’t be posting much

Good luck this afternoon to everyone

Comment

Meat on the ground!!!!!

Comment

Not me, I'm celebrating the doe that got killed

Comment

By the look at the public parking lot I’m at right now the deer movement must have been great this morning, twice as many trucks as usual mid day. For once I think Seg C got the best weather and maybe rut of the three, unusual.

Comment

Git’em!!

Comment

Yeah feels and looks like early November

Comment

Somebody put a thwack on a good buck. Would love to see what grows out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X