Cellular Hog Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klawdogg View Post
    Appreciate all the info do you have a new picture of your remote boxes with the
    Solenoids
    Did you see the video I posted a few post up? It shows everything, if you have more questions after watching it please let me know.

Comment

Here is another short video of my setup on my trap plus how my panels are held together and how I have my Reolink camera setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice quick rundown on the trap video.

And congrats on make-n the 100!

Comment

I love these threads. As soon as we get settled on our new place, and as soon as I free up the extra cheddar, I have to build on of these. Thanks for all the info!!

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

Comment

That’s cool!

Comment

With a lot of your help along the way, here’s mine!

Comment

Maybe a dumb question- they don’t know to dig under the fence to escape?

KAP

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Maybe a dumb question- they don’t know to dig under the fence to escape?

KAP

I think if you gave them enough time, they might figure it out. Where mine is located now it’s pretty rocky and I imagine they’d have a really tough time. My goal is to have the trap cleared within 12 hours of dropping the gate, if not less. Kyle can probably provide much better insight based on his experience.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bill;16491753]Maybe a dumb question- they don’t know to dig under the fence to escape?

KAP

I’ve never had an issue with hogs digging out. I have left hogs in a trap for 24 hours and they never got out. They do try to lift the panels but when all the panels are linked together it is very difficult to lift them. Hogs would rather jump out than dig out. Also after the initial gate drop and they settled down they really settle in the trap until you pull up to get them out.

Comment

Great job on this!

Comment

How am I just seeing this. Tagged.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught my first little guy yesterday! I had three in it earlier this week but didn’t pull the trigger because I was greedy. This one came in yesterday afternoon and I was headed to the lease last night so I couldn’t resist.

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
                                Yes sir. This is my first video and I have no editing software to use. Hopefully this will help and if you have other questions please let me know.

https://youtu.be/-r27Ek6QI94
                                Outstanding video!

While AT&T now works at my place (thank you universal mobile signals), I have Verizon cell plans. Could I still use this set up?

I don't want to add to my confusion with a wifi hot spot and that product that is no longer available.

Comment

Working...
                                X