Basspro dropped its Black Friday 2022 ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Are any of those cellular linked trail cameras worth it? I need like 4-6 of them as I get rid of my old SD card cameras. Any insight would be very appreciated.
    My Tactacam X has performed very well since early September. At this point, I’d say it’s worth the money. No idea about any others though.

Comment

I wonder what they are paying to be Santa lol

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
        Can’t seem to find the Garmin 126 on sale? Anybody else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking for it also. Still shows to be on their black friday flyer but its not available on website

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
          looking for it also. Still shows to be on their black friday flyer but its not available on website
          Looks like it sold out already. Missed it. Lowrance unit is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            Can’t seem to find the Garmin 126 on sale? Anybody else?

Some are reserved for in store only I believe

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Some are reserved for in store only I believe

They don’t go on sale until Friday. Talked to someone online and that is what they told me

Comment

The Garmin units go on sale Friday. On-line and in-store. I called a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  The Garmin units go on sale Friday. On-line and in-store. I called a few days ago

They did the same thing last year on Black Friday. I set an alarm and ordered 1 at 4:00 a.m. as soon as they went on sale. About 5 days later I got and email saying they ran out before shipping mine. No rain check or anything. I’m betting it will be the same this year. I won’t be setting an alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
                    Looks like sale doesnt start till Friday so they may have it blocked.

Comment

Well I decided to go with the 9 inch Lowrance over the Garmin unit. I ordered it so let’s see if it gets delivered or I get a BS email

Comment

Just wondering if anyone was able to order a Garmin 12”? I was up so at 5:00 I clicked on the 12 and it already said sold out. After several tries I was able to order a 10” but I have no expectation that it will ship. I ordered one last year too and they just canceled my order after a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Saw an early release and ordering the Garmin 10 inch unit. I can’t find room for the 12 inch unit. I’ve only used Hummingbird units so it will take some learning- Figure for $900 I can switch systems and learn.
                          yikes,, they cant touch the birds. Especially when you combine Mega live and Mega 360

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            Just wondering if anyone was able to order a Garmin 12”? I was up so at 5:00 I clicked on the 12 and it already said sold out. After several tries I was able to order a 10” but I have no expectation that it will ship. I ordered one last year too and they just canceled my order after a few days.

They sold out on-line yesterday morning. There are still a few left in stores around the state. But none in the DFW area, including Waco.

Comment

Ksig. I only run salt and don’t use it much unless Im offshore fishing shallow (under 100 ft) structure. I had a 10 plus year old Hummingbird so this will be big upgrade.

Comment

Well I just got a shipping confirmation for the 10” so I stand corrected. Looks like I may actually get one this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X