X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in Arkansas for the next couple of weeks. The good is cut is on, the bad acorns are raining down all over the place and deer have stopped coming to feeders. I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

In the stand for the evening sit. Saw the same two yearling this morning. I changed up the location hopefully something will walk by. Weather is perfect, high was 51 with a low of 30 this morning. Good Luck everybody !!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Well darn I set on two creek crossing that are about 40 yards apart . Just had 8 to 10 does and yearling cross the creek about 80 yards from me then feed down the creek towards me. But they never got close enough for a shot. I’ll have to look at the creek crossing tomorrow. Im going to look at across the creek where they walked by me. Which one would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
            Well darn I set on two creek crossing that are about 40 yards apart . Just had 8 to 10 does and yearling cross the creek about 80 yards from me then feed down the creek towards me. But they never got close enough for a shot. I’ll have to look at the creek crossing tomorrow. Im going to look at across the creek where they walked by me. Which one would you choose?
            Depends on the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Depends on the wind.
              Good answer
              You can’t ever beat their nose.

Comment

Cool hunt. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Good luck.
                  My wife is from Arkansas, I squirrel hunted there with my FIL once, it was good hunting where he lived in the Benton area.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishers.

Comment

Relocated stand today to hunt the creek crossing.

Comment

Picture of my new site. I should have a 20 yard shot if the deer follow the same path.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X