• Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk why y'all can't see it
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      looked again. no saw. Its all good, I can get as much if not more use from grinder

Comment

PSA.... Home Depot Dewalt Deal

Thanks. Picked up the batteries and the jigsaw. The grinder is all I’m lacking now for the tools I want. And yes the circular saw was available last night when I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
          FWIW, you can buy knock off 6ah dewalt batteries on amazon for $30 and they work awesome. They are identical other than the label. Probably made in the same factory in china.
          Lots of off brand batteries out there. Do you mind sharing which ones are working good for you??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Lots of off brand batteries out there. Do you mind sharing which ones are working good for you??
            Limited-time deal: VANON 6000mAh 20V DCB206 Battery Replacement for DeWalt 20V MAX Batteries Lithium ion DCB200 DCB205-2 DCB201 DCB203,2Pack https://a.co/d/fHVQ8AK

That is an Amazon link. Not sure why it looks so weird. I have bought 4 of these so far. Very happy.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Also a fan of amazon batteries for the craftsman kit I have at the lake. In face wife says they last longer than OEM

Comment

Originally posted by Tester View Post
                Looks like there are a few knock off batteries out there - which ones have you had good luck with?

Thanks for the heads up by the way.
                I posted a link above this. However i assume they are all exactly the same but the link is to the ones i have bought from twice.

Comment

Nice.... needing a new impact

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Guys, that is the 6 1/4" circle saw... It's OK, but what you want is their 7 1/4" saw that takes standard blades... more powerful and heavier duty construction. I have the 6 1/4" saw. It works but on heavy lumber like 2-by stuff, you can't just zip through it, and it binds pretty easy on ripping plywood or long strait stuff if you don't go exactly straight. It doesn't have the power to overcome my wobbly hands... The 7 1/4 inch saw does. It's a beast!

Comment

I got the 6 circular for free, seems to do a good job, I don’t like the plastic guard. Keeping my old 7 electric and 7 worm drive for backup.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                        Limited-time deal: VANON 6000mAh 20V DCB206 Battery Replacement for DeWalt 20V MAX Batteries Lithium ion DCB200 DCB205-2 DCB201 DCB203,2Pack https://a.co/d/fHVQ8AK

That is an Amazon link. Not sure why it looks so weird. I have bought 4 of these so far. Very happy.

Thank you for the info Sir. Will be ordering some soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X