Upgraded the daily drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded the daily drivers!

Well after a bit of trading, haggling, buying, and selling I’ve upgraded my two daily’s! First off I snagged a G48 MOS a couple weeks ago, and proceeded to look for a red dot for it. Ended up with the Holosun 507K x2, and so far I really like it. I order a CHPWS mounting plate for it, and the fit is absolutely perfect. I snagged an Overwatch Precision trigger for it as well, and I think I’m going to like it. I didn’t swap out the connector yet, but think I’m about to add a minus connector to it, and then I’ll be set.

Next I had a NF NX8 2.5-20 sitting around unused, and got offered a Gen III 1-10 in trade for it. Well I wasn’t about to pass it up, and finally got sound to throwing a SOLGW lower together with a Geiselle SDE and a few leftover parts I had. So that went together, and slapped my 17” upper on it along with the Razor 1-10 and I’m quite pleased with how it turned out. Now it’s time to go expend ammo like it’s 2017 tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F7596741-A51F-418C-A43C-A25A858AD0E7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	25242408

Nice rigs

Comment

I bet that razor is SWEEEEEEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
        Nice rigs
        Thank you! Think I’m going to like them just from toying with them at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          I bet that razor is SWEEEEEEET!
          I had a NX8 1-8 that this 17” has been wearing. I moved it over to an 11.5” SBR, and I think both are now much better fits for their applications. The reticle is the GEN III is a much better fit for DMR style rifles. The reticle is almost non visible without illumination though. The NX8 reticle was more easily visible without illumination, and red dot quick when illuminated. I think it’s going to serve it’s purpose perfectly on the 11.5, while this Razor fits this rifle better. The FOV on this is amazing, and glass is very equal. I need to get them out in low light and compare them though.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Working...
            X