Ivermectin anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I bet that's why you're so skinny, you think?
    I have defeated anorexia. Let's just leave it at that.

Comment

My wife got Rona right after Christmas. I took two #250 doses, didn’t get Rona. BTW it does not taste like apple!!!!!

Comment

my wife's neuro surgeon got his from tsc, I got script when I got rona as did wife. My symptoms lasted 2 days and wife didn't get it

Comment

Keep the insights and the conversation going Connect without fear of censorship in FLCCC FORUMS! Anyone can register in the PUBLIC Forum. Start today! Join the new FLCCC Forums FLCCC CANCER STUDY We are proud to announce our observational cancer study aimed at learning more about the power of

Hopefully link works- stuff is the real deal- watch the video with Dr. Pierre half way down the page- it’s a senate hearing in December- Senator Paul asking questions- Dr says it’s a miracle drug -

My parents took the prescribed human version when they first got covid - went from feeling like crap to great almost overnight- I’m a believer

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
            How much per lb of body weight ??
            I would do a search but injectable for animals is 1/10th CC per ten pounds. I would be careful with dosage and frequency, as with any other medicine it can be hard on your body’s processes and organs if taken in excessive amounts.

Comment

My boss swears by it, he only had covid symptoms for 3 days.

Comment

Preventative dosage is 1ml on day 1,3,7,14,21,28. Then nothing for 1month... not by body weight

If you have Covid it’s 1ml per 100 pounds of body weight every 3 to 4 days for one month.

Comment

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/02/02/5AF41693-153F-4A02-A0D8-9C473367C14B/IMG_5364.heicI

Comment

My butt quit itching at night after I took it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                      file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/02/02/5AF41693-153F-4A02-A0D8-9C473367C14B/IMG_5364.heicI
                      Link no worky

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH] file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/02/02/5AF41693-153F-4A02-A0D8-9C473367C14B/IMG_5364.heic[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files

Comment

wow just wow. carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            My butt quit itching at night after I took it.
                            You need to get wormed more often!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                              Your horse dose. Did you get it from a Vet, and does it have a specific name? Sure would like to have some of that in our go bag.
                              Amazon. $7 per tube

Last edited by 220swift; 02-19-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I have both the paste and 5 litre of pour on. This is what the drug companies didn't want you to know because it is a silly cheap drug they can't make money on. 5 litres equals 500 doses for 220 lb person. Only $62 for 500 doses. Many, many people have died or very sick because of the drug companies greed.

Comment

Working...
                                X