Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a youngster that has not filled a tag this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m asking this for first time youth hunters. Anyone out there that has a been trying to get their son or daughter on their first kill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have an 8 year old grandson I was hoping to get him his first kill this season. He’s been practicing with his crossbow and is very accurate. Unfortunately he didn’t get the opportunity this season.

Comment

My 10 year old hunted her tail off this year. Never got a shot . She was hunting with a crossbow.

Comment

This thread gonna be good..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought for sure me and my boy were gonna get it done this year on his first deer but just couldn’t seal the deal! Not for lack of trying and I’m really proud he sat many hours without complaining this year. He got his first pig though and that was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 12 year old girl hunted 10 days with me to finally get a shot on a nice 8. This feeder pen had other plans…

Comment

My son came down with a case of buck fever (on a doe).. We've all been there.. Hopefully next year he can seal the deal on a first one

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                My 12 year old girl hunted 10 days with me to finally get a shot on a nice 8. This feeder pen had other plans…

I'd cut that section out and frame it for her.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  This thread gonna be good..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  These are my favorite

Comment

I have two sisters both waiting their first. twin 16yo girls

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post

Oh man, what the luck. That’s a heartbreaker.

Comment

If I can put it together (me getting time and have an opening at the ranch) I am willing to do some kind of free doe/spike hunt for a young kid that has not killed their first deer. Please don’t hate on me if we can’t put it together, it is late in the season with lots of time constraints.

Located in Pleasanton Texas. Rifle only, odds are better, one night, evening and morning hunt.

I don’t know how to pick who would get the hunt, maybe some help. Just trying to get some kids out there to get their first.

Ideas!!!

Comment

Pick a date good for you and then go down the line of who responded first and see if that works for them.

Comment

This is so cool. My hat is off to you sir. It’s a dream of mine to have a place where I could host parent child hunts like this and wounded warriors. If I ever hit the big time lottery that is exactly what is gonna happen. Thanks again OP!

Comment

With said location and date available make it a draw hunt. BTW great gesture sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X