Show me your reloading setups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me your reloading setups!

Made a good deal on cattle this year and I’m fixing to finally start building my shop. I’m going to start with my 45’x60’ slab and put a 45’ HQ shipping container on one side. This whole container is going to be my gun shop, starting with my reloading bench. I’ve got a ton of equipment and even more supplies. So give me some inspiration and show me what ya got!

Congrats to you!

Goals!

Comment

I think m16 wins in the reloading room category. Maybe he'll post some pics.

Comment

Here’s my garage setup, as you can see I upgraded the press from the RCBS Rockchucker to the Forster CoAx.

Big tip for your reloading setup is keep powders and primers in climate controlled area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice set up Canny

Comment

Mines a mess and catch all.. Wait on M16 to post his. Hes a neat freak lol.

Comment

My current setup is a mess and only holds about 1/4 of my stuff. Can’t wait to have it all in one place. Not picture is a giraud annealer, a giraud trimmer, Dillon 550, probably 40,000 primers, another 50lbs of powder, probably 40 dies and tons of bullets and brass. I do a lot of custom loading for people for I’ve got quite the inventory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	15B5C976-E3E1-454C-988E-53996C57300F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	24674023

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                Mines a mess and catch all.. Wait on M16 to post his. Hes a neat freak lol.
                Mine is too somewhat, but I loaded a few rounds of .280 Rem a couple days ago so it looks decent now. I had this cabinet made when we built our house 25 years ago by the same cabinet maker that built our cabinets for the rest of the house. Solid red oak, no veneer. I shudder to think what they would cost now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  Mine is too somewhat, but I loaded a few rounds of .280 Rem a couple days ago so it looks decent now. I had this cabinet made when we built our house 25 years ago by the same cabinet maker that built our cabinets for the rest of the house. Solid red oak, no veneer. I shudder to think what they would cost now.
                  If its a flat surface you can bet your @$$ im going to sit something on it and leave it. Then get mad one day and throw a bunch of junk away just to start over again.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m just trying to keep up with M16 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow

[QUOTE=Mike D;16042307]I’m just trying to keep up with M16 [emoji16]

WOW... Mike, that's a fine looking reloading room.

Comment

Good info and ideas here, thanks for the question O.P.

Comment

Comment

Anybody reloading 10mm? Just added one to the collection and like to figure out what powder is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X