Leupold customer service is great!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold customer service is great!!!

I sent in a pair of Pinnacle 10X42's because I couldn't get one eyepiece off to clean it and the right eyecup was next to impossible to pull up.

I just got an email that Leupold is sending me a brand new pair of BX-4 10X42 Pro Guide HD binoculars.

My old Pinnacles were at least 12 years old and i never expected to get a completely new pair.

I'm shocked and happy at the same time!

Classic Leupold Customer Service!!!! That's why they are my go-to optics company.

Comment

Love me some Loopy

Comment

That's awesome! I will always give them first and last chance when buying optics

Comment

I've always gotten great service and support from Leupold. I am not surprised at all.

Great pair of binocs too, I really like my 10x50 BX4s.

Comment

The Gold Ring Standard. Don't listen to folks say Vortex forced companies to stand behind their products. Good companies already did

Comment

I run Leupold on everything for that very reason. I had a pair of 10 year old Binocs get dropped down a rock hill. The eye piece was bent pretty bad. I sent them back hoping they could replace the eyepiece at my expense. They sent me a brand new pair at no charge.

Comment

I use Leupold and Night Force optics on most of our guns and both of them have unmatched customer service. My only complaint against Leupold is they’ve shut down thr custom shop which sucks after being use to getting a scope exactly how you want it from the factory.

Comment

I did the same thing with an old pair of mine. Got the same e mail. I paid $469 for mine 15 years ago. New one retail for$699. Love me some Leupold.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    I sent in a pair of Pinnacle 10X42's because I couldn't get one eyepiece off to clean it and the right eyecup was next to impossible to pull up.

I just got an email that Leupold is sending me a brand new pair of BX-4 10X42 Pro Guide HD binoculars.

My old Pinnacles were at least 12 years old and i never expected to get a completely new pair.

I'm shocked and happy at the same time!
                    They did the same thing with the Leupold Olympic 10x50’s that broke on me!! I absolutely love the BX-4 10x42 Pro Guide HD Kryptek camo one’s they sent me!!

Comment

Got my new BAK-4 binos into day. Love them.

Comment

Great products with even better support & service

Comment

All I own for rifle scopes is Leupold. Great company and customer service!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I sent in a pair of 15+ year old binoculars last year. The dog in my avatar chewed them into multiple pieces. I even told them I didn't know if "My dog ate it" was an excuse. New pair in a couple of weeks!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X