Shed Thread 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shed Thread 2015

Flew the ranch last weekend and found a few.......management hunter shot the buck while hunting 8pts back in Nov

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Flew the ranch last weekend and found a few.......management hunter shot the buck while hunting 8pts back in Nov
      Cool finds but I hate to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TCarmichael View Post
        WOW I would be ******!

WOuld be the last time he was invited to hunt my place also

Comment

Dang!!! I trust he won't be a return hunter...

Comment

Yep. Glad he was recovered but still sucks.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            WOW I would be ******!

WOuld be the last time he was invited to hunt my place also
            Weren't happy about it but it is what it is. It was a paid hunter and we were short one guide so a Grandpa and his Grandson were hunting together. Grandpa "3 bucks walked out and I told him to shoot the biggest one. Biggest deer I have ever seen......" 30 minutes into their 3.5 day hunt

Originally posted by kck View Post
            Dang!!! I trust he won't be a return hunter...
            You got that right.

Comment

Oh man. A management 8. Uh!!! That's heart breaking

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                Oh man. A management 8. Uh!!! That's heart breaking
                Yep. 160-165" 5.5 yr old main frame 10 with 13 total scoreable points. Heck of a management deer.

Comment

Hate to see that Tilden but glad you found him. Nice Axis too ! Looking forward to getting back out there and seeing if I can find any. Unfortunately it won't be till the end of March at the earliest.

Comment

Yep. 160-165" 5.5 yr old main frame 10 with 13 total scoreable points. Heck of a management deer.

2 pairs of sheds I won't have to look for. A 189" & a 169" locked together. Found approx 24 hours post mordem in October. They were within smelling distance of a feeder. Still can't get them unlocked. Taxidermist is going to have to split one of their skulls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423696346.337994.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	24363406

Comment

Made the "rack master" as I call it, this year. It's been out for about a week with no luck yet
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the sideways picture but not sure how to fix it, a little help would be much appreciated. This is the reason for building my rack master, I call him Mr. Crabs. For the area that I live in he is a higher end deer and I couldn't be more proud than to have him on the 8 1/2 acres that I own!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                          2 pairs of sheds I won't have to look for. A 189" & a 169" locked together. Found approx 24 hours post mordem in October. They were within smelling distance of a feeder. Still can't get them unlocked. Taxidermist is going to have to split one of their skulls.

[ATTACH]693103[/ATTACH]

I remember hearing about this. Heartbreaker for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by RackstackerG5 View Post
                            Hate to see that Tilden but glad you found him. Nice Axis too ! Looking forward to getting back out there and seeing if I can find any. Unfortunately it won't be till the end of March at the earliest.

Yea the axis was actually stuck by TBHer Smell The Glove a couple of seasons ago. Glad we finally found him! Our bucks usually don't shed out till the end of March anyhow. Good luck to you on your shed hunting.

Comment

I'm trying to increase my odds.
                              That is cool! What is that you stretched across the panels? It's too pixelated on my phone to tell for sure.

Comment

One side down. First mature buck to drop one in his group. Hardin county.

Comment

Working...
                                X