Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, nice buck

Comment

Good to hear from you PSE. Do what you can!

Comment

Indeed. We are running three feeders at the moment for pig hunts. Three cameras also. I may try to head up Friday for some work I need to do
        Before
        It gets hot. Ill cycle them and see if
        I have any cool stuff.

Comment

Following.

Cycled our cams last weekend. Have plenty of bucks with 2"+ nubs. Transferred them to my camp laptop before it got rained on and fried.

Love the spring and early summer, watching these guys grow!

Comment

My brother in law and I recently bought some property in push county. So I will follow and post pics as well it's nice to see how everyone else is doing around you! We are going up in a week to plant a plot and check cams hope to have some good one to show yall!Good luck to all this season!

Comment

Nice buck Boomer! We have been getting a ton of rain this year so it should be a great year!

Comment

That's great to hear. Last time I was there the grass was really growing. This is great to see! Hopefully we can get away from the drought and the bucks can recover to fulfill their potential.

Bought a 5' disc last week for the Kubota. Looking forward to putting in several plots this year.

-Z7- you mentioned putting in plots soon. What are you planting?

Comment

One of our guys went up for three days of pig hunting. If he comes back successful ill share some pics. He is a pig hunting SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                    That's great to hear. Last time I was there the grass was really growing. This is great to see! Hopefully we can get away from the drought and the bucks can recover to fulfill their potential.

Bought a 5' disc last week for the Kubota. Looking forward to putting in several plots this year.

-Z7- you mentioned putting in plots soon. What are you planting?
                    Power plant and beets and peas

Comment

Originally posted by -Z7- View Post
                      My brother in law and I recently bought some property in push county. So I will follow and post pics as well it's nice to see how everyone else is doing around you! We are going up in a week to plant a plot and check cams hope to have some good one to show yall!Good luck to all this season!
                      Z7,
                      How did the plots go and did you have anything special on your cams?

Comment

Z7,
                        How did the plots go and did you have anything special on your cams?
                        Had to push it back for a couple more weeks work got kinda crazy but I will post pics when we get it done!

Has anyone else in the area put in any summer plots yet?

Comment

Finally got my bow buck back from the Taxidermist (Smitty's Taxi in Durant) yesterday and I'm pleased to have this guy on the wall.

[ATTACH]489398[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]489399[/ATTACH]

Put a tape to him and came out at 127 2/8". Best bow buck to date.

After 13 years of marriage I am continually amazed. My wife was actually on board with putting deer #4 in our living area. I heard the words, "No, put it over here. It'll be pretty over here..." And had to do a double take.
                          Smitty does good work I've used him for years!

Comment

I agree. I really like his work.

Comment

first bucks on our new place

[ATTACH]501468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]501469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]501470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]501471[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good pics, Z7.

Love to see the bachelor groups! Looks like they have plenty to eat. How are things looking at your place?

I will be back up to the lease in about a month and should have some to post as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X