Incident at Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
    I am also a Libertarian, and have to keep my non religious and socially liberal views to myself, lest I be attacked by the mob….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no problem with opposing views. Just claim them and don't try to side step when called out. I could say I'm being attacked as well everytime someone opposes and challenges my views. Happens all the time with kae, MF, TF, and oktx. I don't have an issue with it. Attack away. I can handle it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The Academy employee was let go.

y'all should let it go too. Jeezus

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          Amusing how you can make a post like that and yet somehow I'm the as*hole.
          Did I call you this??

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            Academy - yes
            Me - No

The Baylor comment went over my head though.

BS…

Your post now are a complete 180 from the start! Go back and read them….

I’ve searched the classifieds for your firearms for sale and cannot find any?

As for as the Baylor comment… google it…

Comment

The issue with liberal views are they are always against what is morally right.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                I have no problem with opposing views. Just claim them and don't try to side step when called out. I could say I'm being attacked as well everytime someone opposes and challenges my views. Happens all the time with kae, MF, TF, and oktx. I don't have an issue with it. Attack away. I can handle it.

Stop crying and let it go. Happens all the time with me? You are snowflake soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  I can totally relate.
                  When I was 18, I was working graveyard shift at a convenience store while waiting to go in the army. It was in a bad part of town in San Antonio. I was robbed one night and as soon as the robber left the store I grabbed my pistol and went after him. I caught up to the guy as he was crossing the street and I aimed right between his shoulder blades. He ignored my yells to stop and just as I decided to shoot, I noticed houses in the background and I knew I couldn’t pull the trigger. I just couldn’t take the chance of missing and hit one of those houses. I went back to the store and called the police.
                  The company I worked for fired me for violating company policy of carrying a firearm. I knew the rules but chose to go against them.
                  Those who make the rules generally don’t have to live with those rules.
                  Shooting someone in the back Is definitely not a great idea. Good on you for not shooting

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Stop crying and let it go. Happens all the time with me? You are snowflake soft.
                    Tuff guy...
                    Where'd you see me crying??

Last edited by rolylane6; 01-26-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      It's a dead horse beat down now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Where’s a fence post when you need one?

Comment

I’ll slow it down for you. When I call BS on the fake news posted here you have a temper tantrum. If my questions upset you so much hit the little ignore button. It’s really that simple.

Comment

I’ll slow it down for you. When I call BS on the fake news posted here you have a temper tantrum. If my questions upset you so much hit the little ignore button. It’s really that simple.
                          Ok go slow and find an example of my temper tantrums.....I'll wait
                          I'm sure it will take you awhile...maybe even forever?

Comment

Ok go slow and find an example of my temper tantrums.....I'll wait
                            I'm sure it will take you awhile...maybe even forever?

Click the button.

Comment

BTW the part you bolded wasn't me claiming to he attacked. It was an alternative view of what the person I responded to said about being attacked. I was being somewhat sarcastic. I understand comprehension isn't your strong suit. I was simply saying it's a debate, don't get your feelings hurt by opposing views. I don't, I haven't, and I never will.
                              Again, I'll wait for you to go dig up something you think resembles me throwing a tantrum.
                              I'll check back next year

Comment

Click the button.
                                Why, can't take a challenge?
                                And I'm the snowflake? Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X