No announcement yet.

Found my feeder blind combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life happens, loved the idea back when it was first posted and still do.

Good luck OP I'm sure you will get it out there eventually! Good things come to those who wait..

I have a feeling once this turn into a success story we'll see these at every Bucc-ees going for $5K

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowhunter! View Post
      Life happens, loved the idea back when it was first posted and still do.

Good luck OP I'm sure you will get it out there eventually! Good things come to those who wait..

I have a feeling once this turn into a success story we'll see these at every Bucc-ees going for $5K
      Thank ya! It should have great things happen for sure as long as I have put it off.
      I went by my buddies place a couple of weeks ago and he actually brought it up. He has bought the materials for it 4 times. Each time he has ended up using those materials for real paying customers
      I'm gonna surprise you guys some day soon

Comment

In for the surprise.

Comment

Lots of questionable things, aside from being on top of anything eating corn, there is 0 chance of getting in the blind if deer are there before you and you're leaving a scent trail right up to the corn every time you go sit.

With all that said, I would love to see this thing in action because that's gon be one helluva blind and it would be cool as hell to watch anything coming for a snack walk right up to you every time if it does work!

Comment

Originally posted by Roperyoung View Post
            In for the surprise.
            Well to no ones suprise. There is no surprise
            Just not a priority.

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
            Lots of questionable things, aside from being on top of anything eating corn, there is 0 chance of getting in the blind if deer are there before you and you're leaving a scent trail right up to the corn every time you go sit.

With all that said, I would love to see this thing in action because that's gon be one helluva blind and it would be cool as hell to watch anything coming for a snack walk right up to you every time if it does work!
            If it ever does happen. It will work. Not worried about a scent trail to it.
            If there are deer out in the field already they will come back. The early deer are tamed and live decoys. The older bigger bucks will be coming out the last 30 minutes of light.
            It's gonna be sittin 300 yards out in a field. Plenty of time to watch them come to us.

Maybe just maybe I can make some progress on it this month

Comment

You should paint "Established 2018" on the side when you get done.
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-31-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Cool idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  You should paint "Established 2018" on the side when you get done.
                  Done

Comment

All I can think of is King of the Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                      All I can think of is King of the Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It shall be written on the side " King of the Hill"
                      Est. 2018

When it goes up??

Comment