Wyatt Earp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Well I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm a big supporter of both. Women can get paid for starting pages selling pictures and whatnot. What's the difference? If you think about it, it's basically legal prostitution. Might as well have brothels where they have to be STD free instead of doing it on the street and getting addicted to drugs,beat up,catching diseases, and getting murdered. A woman can get a baby aborted but can't have sex for money? Makes sense.

Besides that who isn't paying for sex? Might not be directly but trust me you're paying for it. Might cost you half of your belongings if you go about it the wrong way. I know guys that say "I'd never pay for sex." But yet they're married. Sounds like they made that decision a little late.

As far as guns go......I like em. I'd rather have guns than a woman honestly. They're both expensive but you can always legally sell a gun or trade it in if you don't like it.

Who hurt you?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      Who hurt you?
      A lady of the night. She was long legs Louise. A looker. But momma said take her back. It was a sad tale of a tail, but he never forgot those 2 minutes. Now he's OK to just rattler around in remembrance

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        A lady of the night. She was long legs Louise. A looker. But momma said take her back. It was a sad tale of a tail, but he never forgot those 2 minutes. Now he's OK to just rattler around in remembrance

Hah!! Very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          I've read some articles that say Huckleberry was in the script and some say it was supposed to be Huckle bearer and Kilmer misspoke it. A huckle bearer was the old name for a pall bearer. I don't know.

I’ve heard the same regarding that line

Comment

Well I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm a big supporter of both. Women can get paid for starting pages selling pictures and whatnot. What's the difference? If you think about it, it's basically legal prostitution. Might as well have brothels where they have to be STD free instead of doing it on the street and getting addicted to drugs,beat up,catching diseases, and getting murdered. A woman can get a baby aborted but can't have sex for money? Makes sense.

Besides that who isn't paying for sex? Might not be directly but trust me you're paying for it. Might cost you half of your belongings if you go about it the wrong way. I know guys that say "I'd never pay for sex." But yet they're married. Sounds like they made that decision a little late.

As far as guns go......I like em. I'd rather have guns than a woman honestly. They're both expensive but you can always legally sell a gun or trade it in if you don't like it.
            Don’t know about Oklahoma, but here in Texas there’s a brothel at dang near every intersection…..it’s called something something “Spa” or “Thai Massage”.

Comment

This is good!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Don’t know about Oklahoma, but here in Texas there’s a brothel at dang near every intersection…..it’s called something something “Spa” or “Thai Massage”.
                Do you, Chase This and Bob Kraft do a nice job keeping them in business?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Do you, Chase This and Bob Kraft do a nice job keeping them in business?
                  Keep’em in business? I own a couple!!

Deshawn Watson is “numba won customa”!!

Comment

Keep’em in business? I own a couple!!

Deshawn Watson is “numba won customa”!!
                    Can I get a froggy style discount?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Who hurt you?
                      Does getting hurt make people tell the truth? I don't know what getting hurt has to do with supporting prostitution. Being single and going lookin for easy women doesn't mean you got hurt. It means you're smart and you like to have a good time and mow the yard and take out the trash at your own pace.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 01-07-2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

That can be deceiving. A buddy of mine asked for a special massage at one of them places.....he was asked to leave. Pretty sure he's not welcome back either. So I'm gonna go with no I don't think in Oklahoma that's the case. At least not at one in particular that I know of.

Then again I don't know how he asked. Maybe he was too straight forward and it scared 'em.

Comment

Does getting hurt make people tell the truth? I don't know what getting hurt has to do with supporting prostitution. Being single and going lookin for easy women doesn't mean you got hurt. It means you're smart and you like to have a good time and mow the yard and take out the trash at your own pace.

My apologies. My comment was more a pop culture idiom than a literal question. And I know exactly what you mean about being able to take the trash out at your own pace. Nothing makes me crazier than rushing to get my trash cans out to the curb in my bathrobe and curlers, only to find that the trash truck is already two doors down the road because you know your day is only going to go down hill from there. I feel ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Who's the kid in your avatar?
                            You both live in Tarkington out of the 5 people that live on the prairie surely you already know who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              You're correct sir.
                              Actually he is not correct - they weren’t saying you can’t OWN a gun, they weren’t saying you couldn’t CARRY a gun, they were just saying you couldn’t CARRY A GUN IN TOWN.

Comment

We stayed in a bed and breakfast in Tombstone a few years ago. It used to be Big Nosed Kates brothel. Tombstone is a neat little town if your looking for a road trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X