Any TBH Billiards Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    I've been watching some Efren Bata Reyes youtube videos recently. Thought I knew something about pool and could be competitive. OMG he is fun to watch. Takes it to a whole other level
    He's only the greatest that has ever lived, by a long shot.
    Known as the Magician.
    There has never been one like him, a special person, touched by genius, with an unbelievable gift.
    Very humble, soft spoken, and a class act 100% of the time.
    Following his career over the years, has been a true pleasure.

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Did this game ever take place or did Mad Hatter no show again?
    Covid blew my industry out of the water, and we've been behind for almost 2 yrs now.
    It's coming, don't worry.
    The longer it takes, the better his chances get .
    Haven't even held a stick in over year.

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    I picked up an 11.8 cuetec cynergy carbon fiber shaft today for a Lucado butt and it feels and plays amazing. If you’ve been contemplating the switch, go for it. I put it off a long time and finally but the bullet. Compared it with the Revo and felt better as well as the white ferrel helped to stay on target better than the black fwiw. This post may fall into oblivion but wanted to share just in case.
    Can't do it, won't do it, ain't ever gonna do it.
    Nothing can replace the warm feel of wood in your hand(that's sounds bad ).
    I hit with several different manufacturers shafts when they first became all the rage, but it ain't for me.
    Lot of people switching though.

GG, it don't have to be a marathon, but 2 sets at the least.
    I'm not gambling with anyone if there's not at least 1 chance to win my money back.
    That's sorta pool etiquette.
    You never quit winner, as long as the loser wants to keep going, otherwise people don't want to play you.
    I understand you not wanting to grind it out for 16 hrs, but we're gonna have to post for at least 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      He's only the greatest that has ever lived, by a long shot.
      Known as the Magician.
      There has never been one like him, a special person, touched by genius, with an unbelievable gift.
      Very humble, soft spoken, and a class act 100% of the time.
      Following his career over the years, has been a true pleasure.

Covid blew my industry out of the water, and we've been behind for almost 2 yrs now.
      It's coming, don't worry.
      The longer it takes, the better his chances get .
      Haven't even held a stick in over year.

Can't do it, won't do it, ain't ever gonna do it.
      Nothing can replace the warm feel of wood in your hand(that's sounds bad ).
      I hit with several different manufacturers shafts when they first became all the rage, but it ain't for me.
      Lot of people switching though.

GG, it don't have to be a marathon, but 2 sets at the least.
      I'm not gambling with anyone if there's not at least 1 chance to win my money back.
      That's sorta pool etiquette.
      You never quit winner, as long as the loser wants to keep going, otherwise people don't want to play you.
      I understand you not wanting to grind it out for 16 hrs, but we're gonna have to post for at least 2.

I hear ya. I was in the same camp the last time I had tried one but after a few recent rounds I couldn’t resist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well has anyone else been watching the USOpen? I’m thinking it would be nice to see the next one run alternate break amd local qualifiers to get into the big tourney like they do in golf. Definitely some great matches and looking forward to the finals. Was glad to see Judd go home before the final 4

Comment

I finally got my cue in built by Rhino by Wilhite we worked up a deal I made him a Knife he made me a pool cue
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
            I finally got my cue in built by Rhino by Wilhite we worked up a deal I made him a Knife he made me a pool cue

That’s beautiful !

Comment

that is very pretty, congrats

Comment

That is awesome. What wood is that?

Comment

Old growth Redwood burl

Comment

That is a pretty piece of wood. Great job on the points and inlay too. I'm not crazy about the wrap but that's just me.

Comment

If you ever get down toward lufkin, bring it along

Comment

Old growth Redwood burl

Who is the maker? I’m not familiar with many of them.

Comment

Pretty solid on the strike?

Comment

I used to play a lot. Went to Vegas several years for nationals, mainly to watch the pros play tho. I quit playing several years ago and sold my table and all my cues. There used to be a cue maker in Arlington. For the life of me I can't remember his name. But back when I was in the flooring business he wanted to trade floor work for a cue. Turned out he wanted way more work done than his cues were worth (unless he made me a bunch) so we never made a deal.
                            Looks like your deal turned out well. Nice cue!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Played a lot in college both in bars and on the SHSU Billiard team. Love it but seldom play anymore.
                              Played for the BearKat team myself back in the mid 90’s. In my latter years I found it was like riding a bike but…..also like dove hunting. I’m either dead eye on or what the heck off. No in between for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                                Who is the maker? I’m not familiar with many of them.

Charles Wilhite I think he signs the cued
                                Rhino by Wilhite
                                He lives in Junction Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X