Clear All

18 Days to Kill- Live!!! - Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, South Tx

Little late morning movement.

Another 8 point in the corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

So would you not kill one of the other bucks?

Comment

Same 10 point from this morning just stepped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            So would you not kill one of the other bucks?

If I hadn’t already killed deer this year I would have probably shot the heavy 8 that I’ve seen twice. But I really want to kill the big 6x4 ten point that has been regular here at this stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
              If I hadn’t already killed deer this year I would have probably shot the heavy 8 that I’ve seen twice. But I really want to kill the big 6x4 ten point that has been regular here at this stand.
              Makes sense. If you don't kill anything here it's not like this trip hasn't already been an epic success.

Comment

Headed to camp.
                Another good hunt this morning hunt with a few new bucks showing up.
                I’ll be back at it this evening for the last hunt if the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Makes sense. If you don't kill anything here it's not like this trip hasn't already been an epic success.
                  Yes sir! 100% Truth

Comment

Hope he makes a mistake, good luck!

Comment

In the blind and set up.
                      This will be my last hoorah for this live hunt.

What a year we have had!!! LOTS of personal best have hit the ground for my family this year.
                      My Dad, Talen, Daughter-in-Law Sydney, and niece Kaydee Jo have all killed their biggest buck this year. My brother Kade killed his 2nd biggest bow buck.

I have managed to pick up new properties to hunt, made new friends, made lifetime memories with old friends and was blessed enough to get 2 bucks on the ground with my bow.

I know God has his hand over myself and my family and I’m so grateful for his blessings. Nothing we have experienced this year would be possible with out him. Summer also plays a huge roll in all of this too. She is patient, supportive of my love to hunt and manages to handle all the chaos of our family while I’m gone. She definitely deserves more recognition than she gets.

I’d love to have another 3 days in South Tx. The weather is gonna cool off this weekend and it should make for some great hunting. I’ve definitely enjoyed hunting down here.

I really appreciate everyone following along. The comments, phone calls and text are always awesome to get and read. My live hunts are something I look forward to every hunting season.

So let’s see if we can’t end with a bang, or at least a thwack!!!

Here is a recap of our year...

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                        In the blind and set up.
                        This will be my last hoorah for this live hunt.

What a year we have had!!! LOTS of personal best have hit the ground for my family this year.
                        My Dad, Talen, Daughter-in-Law Sydney, and niece Kaydee Jo have all killed their biggest buck this year. My brother Kade killed his 2nd biggest bow buck.

I have managed to pick up new properties to hunt, made new friends, made lifetime memories with old friends and was blessed enough to get 2 bucks on the ground with my bow.

I know God has his hand over myself and my family and I’m so grateful for his blessings. Nothing we have experienced this year would be possible with out him. Summer also plays a huge roll in all of this too. She is patient, supportive of my love to hunt and manages to handle all the chaos of our family while I’m gone. She definitely deserves more recognition than she gets.

I’d love to have another 3 days in South Tx. The weather is gonna cool off this weekend and it should make for some great hunting. I’ve definitely enjoyed hunting down here.

I really appreciate everyone following along. The comments, phone calls and text are always awesome to get and read. My live hunts are something I look forward to every hunting season.

So let’s see if we can’t end with a bang, or at least a thwack!!!

Here is a recap of our year...

Enjoyed every update on here, phone call, and text through it all brother! You guys had a banner year!

Comment

What a season indeed!
                          Congrats to all!

Comment

Just had the resident nubbin pass thru. Probably looking for his Momma.
                            Still rocking the SE wind and 81 degrees.

Comment

Young 8 point from this morning just stepped out.

Comment

Well, how was the last hour?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X