Who’s growing a virus beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s growing a virus beard?

Working from home and my employer does not require us to use the webcams on our laptops for Teams or WebEx meetings...so I quit shaving March 16th. I’ve only attempted to grow a beard once before, and that was when I was out of the country for work where nobody cared if we were clean shaven. It didn’t turn out well. Thin, patchy, and...red?

Sadly, I am on day 16 and I have developed two very unfortunate gray patches. The same scraggly “lost at sea” not-quite-a-beard is trying its best, but it’s a shameful effort thus far. Last time, I made it to 30 days before having to shave. I’m pretty sure I’ll get to 45 or 60 this time, unless by some miracle this virus crap burns itself out soon.
    Attached Files

I did the opposite shaved mine off for the summer time.

Comment

I grew one, starting same day as you. Realized I looked 15lbs heavier with a full beard and took it off. My wife hates it anyway haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just shaved my hunting season beard a few weeks ago. I'm going to pass on the virus beard and start one again on 9/1

Comment

I did the opposite. I gave myself a drunken haircut and shave two nights ago lol had a ful 6-7 week beard before that.

Comment

I already had one...………..

Comment

Something like that...just on my head.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                I did the opposite shaved mine off for the summer time.
                Me too. And then this dang cold front came through!!

Comment

Thinking about shaving all mine off so my N95 fits properly.

Comment

I’m growing one and never really been able to before because of work.

Comment

Wasn't there a recent report out that said beards hold the virus around your mouth area longer.....

Comment

Shaved mine off. First time since Harvey but man my face feels clean. Wife is not a fan of me being clean shaven so I will grow it back after all this is over.

Comment

I typically trim my beard about once a week.
                          ~3/9 was probably last time it saw clippers & will probably be the last time until "lockdown" is over

Comment

I was gonna go full Ron Swanson and tried for about 10 days but with my short haircut I just looked like Freddie Mercury’s boyfriend.
                            Shaved Sunday and am 5 days into the full beard now.

Comment

More like "Who's growing a virus mullet?", since all the barber shops are closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X