Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lug locks are cheaper than lawyers. :-)

Comment

I wouldn’t shoot anybody over some tires. But if they had a vehicle it would get some bullet holes. Let them sue.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        I caught a guy in college who burglarized a house we were renting. The dude who robbed us was an idiot. He tried to sell our stuff back to us. So we went with it.. i had a buddy who owned a shop a bike store to be exact. So the theif brings our stuff up to my buddies shop. My buddy who owned the place walks out sees the guy, says theyre in the back waiting for u. My buddy leaves his shop walks out the door locks it behind him. Me and my 2 roommates walk out all pistols in hand. Long story short the theif left w no teeth and begging for his life. He left town a few days later. Good times. That was 18yrs ago now.
        Dang good!

Comment

Stock up now.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
            Just run out there buck naked screaming, I guarantee you they will leave in a hurry.
            I laughed out loud at this!

Comment

Internet Forums....a Prosecuting Attorney's best witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Just be sure you got $100K handy before you squeeze the trigger.
                $100k is too much for a handy. You can get them a lot cheaper at those Asian Massage places. Plus, when he's in prison, he'll be paying Lamont 2 cigs for a handy so he's basically saving money.

Comment

Local event/incident similar to the OP’s. DPS trooper won’t do jail time, but I think he and DPS are going to pay way more than 100k.

Makes me think twice about what I would do if I saw this happening. With all that’s been going on he’ll probably end up on the losing side of the civil suit. I don’t think he should have to pay, but think a corpus jury will award the family lots.

Wrongful Death Lawsuit: Surveillance video of teen shot and killed by DPS trooper offers different explanation for previously believed chain of events https://www.kiiitv.com/mobile/articl...1-3ce485665e43

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    So sad what we've become.

I see the same pattern here as other crap. Not worth it to stop someone for cursing in a store, then for stealing gum, then car rims, then what? Thieves get bolder by the day just like the rioters when no one stands against them.

Not saying anyone's wrong...as it's not worth it.. Just sucks it came to this.
                    Police are even afraid to do their job for fear of prosecution, and now the general public is fallowing suit. Not going to be too long criminal wont have a care in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                      In my neighborhood, people are getting their Chevy rims and tires stolen quite often. My question is, if i get an alert on my camera and someone is stealing my rims and tires, what are my options? If i call the cops they will be long gone by the time they arrive. I thought about shooting their tires with a shotgun....just fear where the shot will ricochet too.
                      Do you live in enchanted valley?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Do you live in enchanted valley?

No sir. I live in Hockley.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                          No sir. I live in Hockley.
                          Its happening in enchanted valley as well

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Its happening in enchanted valley as well

Happening everywhere unfortunately. Just waiting for a bad outcome...

Comment

To my understanding it is legal to use deadly force to stop the commission of a felony at night.

Also legal to use deadly force to stop a thief fleeing with your personal property if there is no other reasonable expectation if recovery.

The thread title was about Legal rights and there it is. Legal fees gonna suck. Make wise choices.

Comment

I was in my kitchen about a year ago. Seen 2 Idiots creep into my carport. One was looking through the window of my Tahoe. I wanted to put a Broad head through the Idiot. Rather than Snort Wheeze at him, I crept up on him with my 40 cal. After he S#!+, He said he was looking for a tent, I told him get of my land or I will roll you up in a tarp.

Comment

Working...
                                X