No announcement yet.

Pictures of your Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best man I know. Taught me everything I know and I’m sure I’ll never be half the man he is. Love you, Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pictures of your Dad

Trip to my deer lease a couple years ago to trap some pigs with the old man.. was a success!

Old man and I wade fishing last summer. Was his first time wade fishing in 20+ years!

Need to get him out on some of my adventures more often!

Last edited by marshhunter; 06-21-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

I could type for days about this man. My best friend. I love you pop. Him with his newest grandbaby, and my youngest.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad. Learned an awful lot from him. This is his first time hunting with my son, and first time he's gone hunting in my 28 years of life.
          Attached Files

Comment

I miss him every day.
            Lost him when I was 13.
            Happy Father’s Day Dad.

Comment

My son and my dad.

My grandad, he fought up close and personal in the South Pacific.

Comment

My Dads second biggest fish of his life . Fishing with my mom in a couples tournament. On OH Ivie . Luckily I got to net his biggest wish I had a picture handy of it . He has been gone 7 months. It has been the Hardest 7 months of my life .

Comment

Dad crossed the bar December 16, 2017.

FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS - MISS YOU DAD!
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is my dad and I sleeping under the stars in South Dakota on the way home from a 2 year adventure in North Dakota!

That man has gone to the moon and back to make my life better. I thank the lord for him everyday.

Comment

I just posted a thread to go with this pic. Dad is 84
                      Attached Files

Comment

He would be 110 yrs old now. He ie in the front. Him and his buddy in the north at the border, Great Lakes trip.
                        Attached Files

Comment

He passed when I was 20 - miss him every day. He did not get to experience the things you should as a father - kids getting married, grand kids etc

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Here's a video I made for my dad's funeral. He died of colon cancer at 59 years old. I was the oldest of 6 kids. He got to enjoy the grandkids but missed out on his 3 new great grandkids from my boys.

Sorry it's blurry...not sure what happened when I uploaded. I'm the white headed kid in the polaroids. =)

Tribute to Robert Lee Minchew - YouTube
                            Beautiful tribute man.

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
                              Beautiful tribute man.
                              Thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                                Really cool thread. I could fill this whole thread up but these are a few of my favorites. The first is my pops and my FIL at their lease. Then that's my dad in a cave we found on our land. The last one is me and him doing a back flip together.
                                I realize this is an old post but the pic of you and your dad jumping off the cliff, is that on lake travis at a place called cow creek?

My and my son on a Brazos river mallet smackdown
                                Last edited by Quackerbox; 06-22-2020, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X