Duck Hunting Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Hunting Arkansas

I will be in Arkansas Nov. 21-25. I would love to tag along if anyone is duck hunting out there. Not looking to shoot limits, guides or anything crazy. I've always heard cool stories about that area and would love the experience. I will also help pay for gas, food or whatever else is needed.

Where in the state are you going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
      Where in the state are you going to be?
      I will be by little rock but don't mind driving at all

Comment

You are decently close to Stuttgart if you are looking to go the private guided route or if you are looking to go public, bayou meto is right there as well but make sure you read the rule book as the bayou has special rules and regs

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
          You are decently close to Stuttgart if you are looking to go the private guided route or if you are looking to go public, bayou meto is right there as well but make sure you read the rule book as the bayou has special rules and regs

They changed regulations on out of state hunters on WMAs for duck season this year. I would suggests looking into that before going public land. That being said, it’s a fun place to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
            They changed regulations on out of state hunters on WMAs for duck season this year. I would suggests looking into that before going public land. That being said, it’s a fun place to hunt.

ya that's why I figured i'd just try and tag along. Figured its worth a shot

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post

The new rules don't go into affect until the 2019-20 season so the only difference currently is that you can only buy so many 5 day out of state permits to hunt the WMA's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                  The new rules don't go into affect until the 2019-20 season so the only difference currently is that you can only buy so many 5 day out of state permits to hunt the WMA's.
                  If we had more room in my wife's car for all my gear, I would be doing a public hunt somewhere.

Comment

Bump

Comment

don't know about now but we used to hunt around the Mayflower area in flooded timber but I hear they've cut most of that timber down?
                      Bayou Meto is gonna be crowded, you could drive north of there and hunt White River Refuge. Make sure you carry a compass, GPS, or tell someone where you're going ... is a BIG area.

Comment

Working...
                      X