No announcement yet.

FSC Week 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have enough posts to attach a photo(which I have), but as a rank amateur, I put one 2" from the dot in a full crouch, both toes at the target from 13 yards. I'm happy as can be with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybird840 View Post
      I don't have enough posts to attach a photo(which I have), but as a rank amateur, I put one 2" from the dot in a full crouch, both toes at the target from 13 yards. I'm happy as can be with that!
      That's great! It's not an easy shot by any means! My wife thought i had a poop cramp squatting down in the yard with my bow getting ready to shoot!

Comment

Good shooting Slew. Welcome Jaybird.

Anybody elses anchor change when shooting this shot? How did it change? I normally hook my jawbone with my thumb but squaring and squatting at the target...I couldnt do that. My finger positioning was close but not the same.

Yall have a great day.
        Byron

Comment

When I angle my bow I have to adjust my head angle to match. It's odd because I have to shoot one now pretty much straight up to be somewhat accurate and the other I have to cant to achieve the same goal.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            When I angle my bow I have to adjust my head angle to match. It's odd because I have to shoot one now pretty much straight up to be somewhat accurate and the other I have to cant to achieve the same goal.

Gary
            Did you have to lay your head over?

Comment

More of a lean from the waist. The shot was painful in the lower back to shoot. The bend and twist. With the legs squared to target the lower limb was between my knees. Not ideal and honestly when getting set I had my doubts.

Gary
              Last edited by DRT; 10-05-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Id be nervous too shooting with a dynamic lower limb that close to my dynamic lower limb(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  Id be nervous too shooting with a dynamic lower limb that close to my dynamic lower limb(s).
                  My "draw length" is pretty short. There was little danger.[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji26]

Gary

Comment

Malachi is probably hunting, so I'll offer congrats to Rick on his under 1" shot. Call us a nice non-chiropractic shot for Week 41, Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Malachi is probably hunting, so I'll offer congrats to Rick on his under 1" shot. Call us a nice non-chiropractic shot for Week 41, Rick!
                      I was actually sanding boards all day today. Thanks for wrapping this up for me! I apologize for the back pain I caused this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X