• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract is up.

You own the camper, lets go get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
      As I told you before the owners husband worked for me many years ago and was good as gold then.

I just looked to see if I still had his personal phone number and came up blank.
      I have his number and his wife's ... which they use as primary business phones.
      Last time I tried to call, it went straight to voicemail.
      I called from my boss' phone; guess what! Tiffany (his wife) answered.
      They've also blocked both Tina and I on Facebook, after I posted questioning the status of our late payments and location of our trailer.

In his defense, WHEN they were communicating, he seemed more honest than she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Can you post picture of the RV. There's 3 long term RV parks right there on 762 (2759) where they have several advertisements. Wonder what the odds are that its sitting on one of those occupied? Especially that hidden one in Booth.
        Vakay

On the "sweet fleet" page, ours is the Katy.
        32' Trail Runner. I know that one is ours because of the white jack. Another renter had put it on a 2" ball, and lost it on Hockley road; then replaced the brown jack with a white one.

Comment

Are you getting paid? Receiving rent regularly? From the sound of it you probably don't want it back, except for insurance purposes. Sorry for you having to deal with this and pray you get it resolved satisfactorily.

Comment

Originally posted by ra61hunting View Post
            Are you getting paid? Receiving rent regularly? From the sound of it you probably don't want it back, except for insurance purposes. Sorry for you having to deal with this and pray you get it resolved satisfactorily.
            Did you read the op?

Comment

Tina did call the Ft Bend Sheriff. They told here that she should bring in the demand letter, the signature receipt, the contract, and proof that they have the trailer, and a theft report could be filed.

This will start us on track to get the trailer back. To get the past due rental money, we'll have to file in small claims court.

Originally posted by ra61hunting View Post
              For a while, we were getting paid. When it went on the long term rental, at first they paid, but always 3 months late. Then it got to where we had to call them, to get them to pay. Now, they're 5 months behind, and won't answer calls, texts, or emails.

Realistically, if they were paying us, this would be a non-issue. At this point I want it back so I can either rent it through some other means or just sell it.

Comment

stolen....

I can only imagine the condition this trailer will be in

Comment

Hate to tell you something you don't want hear, but I doubt it will be rental ready if and when you get it back.

Comment

Every DA is different. Call the SO and see or call the DAs office.

Comment

crazy to me how some folks do business.

Comment

You are going to have to sue them for the money. I'd talk to a lawyer that knows this space before filing for theft.

Comment

This isn't a rent to own deal is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Hate to tell you something you don't want hear, but I doubt it will be rental ready if and when you get it back.
                            concur

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              You are going to have to sue them for the money. I'd talk to a lawyer that knows this space before filing for theft.
                              Hard to squeeze blood out of turnips.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                                I'm expecting that.
                                However, in THEIR contract is says that they will maintain the trailer, except for normal wear and tear. I'm anticipating adding anything above that to the claim.

Comment

Working...
                                X