Good Outfitter for Newcomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Outfitter for Newcomers

I've hunted some... am comfortable in a blind, etc. but am have always hunted public land and gone on private ranch invitations. I'm starting to talk to some friends and family who are brand new to hunting... like have never shot at game in their life!

I'm looking for outfitters that are patient with newcomers and have the heart of a teacher. We won't be hunting for a lifetime trophy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions (firearm or bow).
    Last edited by McPatrickClan; 03-17-2022, 07:31 PM.

We don't sell hunts anymore but we did a lot of these in the past.
    Just remember it's a lot of stress on the outfitter from gun safety to trying to teach years of hunting in an hour. When a deer is wounded it's tough to ask for the money etc.

Good luck.

Maybe start with a hog hunt or just get them in the woods to watch deer from blinds.

Comment

Taking the advanced two part bowhunting course with field day together with your friends and family who want to bow hunt would be a cheap way to teach, as well as target practice at your local archery shop. You could also partner up on public ground with one most likely to teach the others. Shooting a deer is only a part of hunting. Learning how to hunt takes time and effort, but that is the fun part.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Shoot me a message please. I can help you out

Comment

Working...
          X