Cabo Next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo Next week

Ok we went ahead an got Married last Saturday at my house , Was a Great Little Wedding with a Handful of Friends , No out of the Country Paper Work an No Stress of a Big Wedding . Now its off for Our Honeymoon/Vacation , Cabo San Luces it is , Plane Tickets done , Resort Booked , Covid Shots Done Passports Good , Now We Need Recommendations on Must See/Must Do ? Best places to Eat ? We will be there 7-13 May . Lets hear it Cabo Folks .

Tagged, I"m going in June

Comment

For Italian food in cabo san lucas I like

Invita Bistro

+52 624 143 1386

It would be a nice place to take your new bride...small...not too loud

Comment

Go fish with my amigo Francisco pm me for his info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Solomon's Landing for good food and drinks.

Comment

Tagging. We’ll be there the end of July.

Comment

If you're interested in fishing, check out Cabo Texas Star. Give Roy Hazen a call. 832-723-2080.

Comment

Go eat at Missiones De Kino.
                If you catch fish for eating have them cook it. They are a block from Cabo Wabo but really good.
                I love Cabo.
                If you do Facebook look up Felipe Justo Mayo, that is who I fish with everytime!!!
                He also works for Tag Cabo Charters.

Comment

Book your xfer from airport to hotel now.

Do not wait.

Book a ride from airport to hotel now.

Do not wait.

Now, all solid recs so far.

I'll add j&j habano in town, there is also a good spot with all outdoor cover seating by marina that's good. Near red rums office is good coffee and breakfast tacos out of the bed of a truck.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    Solomon's Landing for good food and drinks.

Yes This for sure
                    Or try the office as well

Comment

Been many times. Italian, Romeo & Juliet. Taco's for lunch, Gardenia's. Open air seafood, Marisco's Mazatlan. Nice seafood in a cool garden setting, La Golondrina.

Rent a car and drive to Todo Santos. Cool town, have lunch at hotel California. Spend the afternoon at a great beach on the way back Ceritos Beach. Great day trip, done it many times. Take a snorkeling trip up the Sea of Cortez side to a great national sea park. For a great beer, go to the place in the picture to the left. This gal was great. Didn't talk, couldn't drink, didn't complain. I don't remember the name of this place, near Cabo Wabo.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo2091 View Post
                        If you're interested in fishing, check out Cabo Texas Star. Give Roy Hazen a call. 832-723-2080.
                        Ha i have enjoyed following Roy along on his adventure

Comment

X3 on Solomons, if you are more adventurous hike up Mt Solmar. It's more like a really steep hill but great views from the top. It's the giant hill on the south end of the marina, you can't miss it!!

Comment

im flying out sunday... staying at rancho leonero outside cabo. got 2 days booked for fishing and roosterfish off beach at resort..cant wait.

Comment

The best food is away from the tourist area a couple blocks. We always rent a car and make a trip to Todos Santos or La Paz. We actually took a bus to Todos Santos once. It was pretty cool too.

Go fishing of course. Don’t do the Diamanté time share presentation or you will be happy you did like us. We love diamanté

Comment

Working...
                              X