No announcement yet.

Purina Pro Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dogs love Pro Plan. Thats all they've ever had. Chicken and rice or beef and rice. Shredded blend

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      I am wondering if my Lacy has an allergy to the chicken PPP. He started developing hot spots since he has been on it. I may go to the salmon. He picks the dang chicken out anyway and leaves most of the kibbles.
      Yeah i would try something other than chicken. I was doing some research on it, talked with vet. Come to find out alot of dogs have sensitivities to chicken.

Comment

extreme dog fuel is my choice, blue bag

Comment

I've fed Pro Plan Performance (30/20) blend forever to my shorthairs. It's been fantastic over the years. Only complaint now is the price. $65 for a 37.5 lbs bag.

Comment

Feed my old boy before he left us. A homemade recipe. Organic skinless chicken breast, steamed green beans, carrots and small amount of spinach and boiled brown rice.

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymccaw View Post
              Yeah i would try something other than chicken. I was doing some research on it, talked with vet. Come to find out alot of dogs have sensitivities to chicken.
              I be ****. I will give the salmon a shot.

Comment

The PPP Sensitive Stomach with Salmon is what we feed our pups. Our old girl I got here knowing she had allergy issues. The other, a rescue, wound up having the same. It’s expensive but well worth it.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. She has a chicken allergy do that is why I decided on lamb. Since her liver issues she had become a bit more picky.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                    Thanks for all the feedback. She has a chicken allergy do that is why I decided on lamb. Since her liver issues she had become a bit more picky.

Do you know exactly what her liver issues are? I was able to get 2+ additional great years with my girl after finally getting her diagnosed correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We feed our hunt test labs purina pro plan. No issues at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        I am wondering if my Lacy has an allergy to the chicken PPP. He started developing hot spots since he has been on it. I may go to the salmon. He picks the dang chicken out anyway and leaves most of the kibbles.

Turkey & Venison is what we feed

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Do you know exactly what her liver issues are? I was able to get 2+ additional great years with my girl after finally getting her diagnosed correctly.

This is key

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                            I picked up the lamb also. Going to see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Her liver enzymes are very high. We have put her on liver meds but no change. Opted against ultrasound since she would have to go under sedation, plus is Cancer it would not change the treatment plan. Just trying to make her as comfortable in her old age. She normally gets teeth cleaned but one vet advised against it.

Comment

Another No go vote on the grain free. Predisposes them to cardiac issues. I personally feed my own dog Purina Pro Plan and recommend it to my clients as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X