• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well soon Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dang it
      Hope you recover quickly
      Good thing you didn’t hit your head might have knocked some sense in to ya

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
        Dang it
        Hope you recover quickly
        Good thing you didn’t hit your head might have knocked some sense in to ya
        On the way down I was thinking that. I tried to tuck up as much as I could to keep from breaking the driveway with the back of my head.

Comment

Well, I can only get my recurve back about half way. I tied my compound and its a no go for also. It's getting better but not fast enough. Good luck out there tomorrow. I hope to join ya'll in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I feel your pain sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
              I feel your pain sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Ouch. Mine looks a dam sight better than that on the outside. Inside... it felt like that one looks.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark. Prayers for a quick recovery for you gentlemen.

Comment

Update:
                  Well... My shoulder took forever to stop hurting. Still hurts when I move it certain ways. I started out a 2 weeks ago shooting a 30lbs recurve and was doing so so. I tried about a week ago to shoot my 45lbs longbow and I could tell it was too much. I've been holding off on trying my compound until today because I plan on hunting with it tomorrow morning. It's a no go. Can't pull it back. Guess I'm hunting Trad with my daughters recurve. It sucks getting old.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in the same boat as you Jay. I had surgery and can’t pull my bow back. Take it easy and let it heal. Don’t do anything that can tear what they fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X