X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid Facebook comments fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully they are with the detective & getting this resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Will see how long my post stays up [emoji1]
        I Liked it. Wonder how many likes we can get on it before they take it down?

Comment

Have y’all taken possession of this camper yet???

Comment

Hope he's not in jail. Need closure on this.

Maybe he's still sitting in the guys office having a staring contest.

Comment

Might have gone silent due to advice of counsel.

I wouldn’t post anything on their FB page either. Might make it harder on Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Is $175 what they lease it out to customers ?

That's what I read on their website.

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                I'm guessing that the long term rental rate is less than $175 a day.
                You are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  HOLD ON A SECOND. People are paying $2000 a month to rent a camper?????
                  Who said anything about paying!! They just renting!

Man this sucks. Hopefully you get the camper back in road worthy condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    How did you calculate the 6 months = $4800? I thought I read that they leased it for $175/day???

$175 x 30days =$5250 x 6 months = $31,500 x 40% = $12,600 you are owed. What am I missing?
                    Originally posted by Clint View Post
                    I'm guessing that the long term rental rate is less than $175 a day.
                    The long term rental is $2000 per month. They get a "break" for the long term rental.

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    HOLD ON A SECOND. People are paying $2000 a month to rent a camper?????
                    Originally posted by philcam View Post
                    Vakay Rentals is posting on Facebook several times a day. The latest is offering trailers to displaced people from Florida.

Time to light them up?
                    Not people, insurance companies. Of course this could all be another lie, but Ron told the detective that this was out on an insurance claim for someone in a displaced situation from the Louisiana storm a few years ago. Ron also claimed that the insurance (Allstate) quit paying the rental fees. If this was true, he should have went and picked up the trailer. There are so many things that don't add up about all of this.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Might have gone silent due to advice of counsel.

I wouldn’t post anything on their FB page either. Might make it harder on Kevin.
                    Ron did tell the detective that he was limiting contact with us "for his protection".

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      The long term rental is $2000 per month. They get a "break" for the long term rental.

Not people, insurance companies. Of course this could all be another lie, but Ron told the detective that this was out on an insurance claim for someone in a displaced situation from the Louisiana storm a few years ago. Ron also claimed that the insurance (Allstate) quit paying the rental fees. If this was true, he should have went and picked up the trailer. There are so many things that don't add up about all of this.

Ron did tell the detective that he was limiting contact with us "for his protection".
                      This sounds like a big mess & I am sorry that you are having to go through this. It sure sounds like it will take some time to get a resolution.

Comment

Kevin, you still didn’t answer if you got the trailer back or not.

Comment

I’ve been blocked from their Facebook page. I guess they didn’t like my comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

His deal with Allstate going south has no effect on his agreement with you.

I tell him the best way to protect his arse is to pay me the money he agreed to.

Comment

In for an update. Did you get it back? What kind of shape was it in if you did?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Kevin, you still didn’t answer if you got the trailer back or not.
                                Nope.

Originally posted by philcam View Post
                                I’ve been blocked from their Facebook page. I guess they didn’t like my comment.
                                Yeah, they blocked both Tina and I after I started questioning their late payments. That was a few months ago.

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                His deal with Allstate going south has no effect on his agreement with you.

I tell him the best way to protect his arse is to pay me the money he agreed to.
                                I agree. If Allstate did indeed quit paying, he should have went and picked up the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X