Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimbo is no different than anyone else. You need a QB to win titles. Mack did it with VY. Saban is the lone exception

Comment

The rule is about far more than just using your helmet. I had to Google the video but it appears to be forcible contact to the head. In the video I watched the QBs head was hit and snapped backwards. Seems that fits the rule perfectly.

ARTICLE 4. No player shall target and make forcible contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent with the helmet, forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder. This foul requires that there be at least one indicator of targeting. When in question, it is a foul.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 4

He wasn’t defenseless IMHO (which means nothing), saw the blitz and tucked the ball, hit before he could take off.

He was looking to juke O. You can’t expect O to change his angle because the QB makes a move. The rule is what it is, I suppose.

It’s becoming powder puff
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 09-21-2022, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          The rule is about far more than just using your helmet. I had to Google the video but it appears to be forcible contact to the head. In the video I watched the QBs head was hit and snapped backwards. Seems that fits the rule perfectly.

ARTICLE 4. No player shall target and make forcible contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent with the helmet, forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder. This foul requires that there be at least one indicator of targeting. When in question, it is a foul.
          Should have just picked him up and carried him a couple of steps then pancaked him and landed on top of him. No targeting, just a personal foul. Same 15 yards but he would be playing this weekend and the rest of last game. Targeting is a BS rule subject to the referees judgement.

Comment

As much as the sips lip about other fans questioning targeting calls you’d think they would be quieter. Guess not.. didn’t see the play so I went and found it. It’s textbook targeting and any other player would get flagged for it as well. Dumb rule though!

Comment

It was in no way textbook targeting. A 6'5 guy hits a 6'1 guy as he is dropping to make a juke move. Dumb.

The "sips" on here hate the rule in general and say the same for every team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;16413361]It was in no way textbook targeting. A 6'5 guy hits a 6'1 guy as he is dropping to make a juke move. Dumb.

The "sips" on here hate the rule in general and say the same for every team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

qb isnt a defenseless player when he's trying to juke and scramble. Is what it is I guess but they are getting way to **** soft.

Comment

Plus alot of them get overturned and suspensions lifted. Every year. Texas and OU gonna get shafted until they leave.

Comment

Originally posted by coolhandluke View Post
                    didn’t see the play so i went and found it. It’s textbook targeting because he is a longhorn. If he was an aggy ....then i'd have a different opinion.... Dumb rule though!

fify...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      He wasn’t defenseless IMHO (which means nothing), saw the blitz and tucked the ball, hit before he could take off.

He was looking to juke O. You can’t expect O to change his angle because the QB makes a move. The rule is what it is, I suppose.

It’s becoming powder puff
                      This exactly

Comment

And it came from the booth…..

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                          It took kirby 6 . .
                          But he beat bama first . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                            But he beat bama first . . lol

He didn’t lose to a group of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              You only heard it from other ags….and maybe BoB.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horse****! That was y’all’s mating calls to each other when strong got hired and won his first game. Same with herm. It didn’t last long though. And it wasn’t just bob!!!

And yes, we still make fun of y’all because of it!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Horse****! That was y’all’s mating calls to each other when strong got hired and won his first game. Same with herm. It didn’t last long though. And it wasn’t just bob!!!

And yes, we still make fun of y’all because of it!
                                Horse ****. The only people I EVER heard it from was the announcer of the Notre Dame game and Sam. Well, then there was all of the haters after every loss. No one on here said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X