Need to replace Bowtech Tribute Limb Pivot Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to replace Bowtech Tribute Limb Pivot Pad

I was replacing the limbs on my Bowtech Tribute. I either lost one of the plastic pads that go between the riser and limb or it was never there. I haven't called Bowtech but doubt a replacement is available due to the age of the bow. I could probably make one with a dremel tool but before I did I wanted to see if anyone has had the same problem and if there is an easier/better solution. I attached a picture, the pad is about 1 1/4" long and shaped in a half cylinder.
    Last edited by ken; 09-29-2022, 03:35 PM.

Originally posted by ken View Post
    I was replacing the limbs on my Bowtech Tribute. I either lost one of the plastic pads that go between the riser and limb or it was never there. I haven't called Bowtech but doubt a replacement is available due to the age of the bow. I could probably make one with a dremel tool but before I did I wanted to see if anyone has had the same problem and if there is an easier/better solution. I attached a picture, the pad is about 1 1/4" long and shaped in a half cylinder.
    I’ve got a ton. I’ll mail a pair to you. Just need your address.
    Last edited by rocky; 09-16-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

^^^ was gonna say pm rocky, he has some for sure

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        I’ve got a ton. I’ll mail a pair to you. Just need your address.
        Thanks!,
        I'll PM my address to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          Thanks!,
          I'll PM my address to you.
          Got it. Parts will be mailed tomorrow. Grease pivots well when installing.

Comment

I was also going to suggest Rocky. I’ve not had the pleasure of doing business with him but I will as soon as the need arises.

Comment

I’ll sell you my Elite Synergy?
              . But I will!

Comment

Working...
              X