Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    All I believe....
    10-4, as of yesterday. The report was the Michigan programs would sit out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Havent seen that...if that is true its all political...That Governor is signing her own recall papers.....they hate her up there

It will kill recruiting for them for a few years

I hope it aint true

Comment

big 10 playing 8 games only?

Comment

he conference announced Wednesday morning that Big Ten football will return next month in light of spiking COVID-19 cases at colleges and universities across the country.

ABC News confirmed the announcement earlier in the morning.

The Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors voted unanimously to resume the football season starting the weekend of October 23-24.

Conference officials said the decision was based on information presented by the Big Ten Return to Competition Task Force, "a working group that was established by the COP/C and Commissioner Kevin

8 game schedule with conference championship game in mid Dec

Comment

I was glad to see the Horns show-up and do what they're suppose to, that hasn't been a given lately. Receiving crew is gonna be fun to watch, as well as the RB's. DB's have a chance to be stellar if they can stay healthy. Anybody heard anything on Josh Thompson?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              big 10 playing 8 games only?
              If that's the case they shouldn't be eligible for the playoff. Everyone else is playing 10 plus CCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                I was glad to see the Horns show-up and do what they're suppose to, that hasn't been a given lately. Receiving crew is gonna be fun to watch, as well as the RB's. DB's have a chance to be stellar if they can stay healthy. Anybody heard anything on Josh Thompson?
                Are you talking about the lacerated ear and needing stitches?

Comment

I hope we are forced to make a move, but this is the Left Coast schools so we will see.

Comment

Are you talking about the lacerated ear and needing stitches?
                    Yea, I never heard what he left game for. Thanks.

That doesn't sound very serious, good news.

Comment

If that's the case they shouldn't be eligible for the playoff. Everyone else is playing 10 plus CCG.
                      hahahahahahaa

Comment

hahahahahahaa
                        I'm not sure why its funny, they're either all on the same page for games played or they're not.

Comment

I'm not sure why its funny, they're either all on the same page for games played or they're not.
                          In a normal year , none of the conferences all play the exact number of games....usually 12 or 13

with some playing Div 2 opponents in late November....so there is that

Comment

No way they should be eligible for the playoff. As stated in post 60 they need to play double headers to catch up.

Comment

In a normal year , none of the conferences all play the exact number of games....usually 12 or 13

The P5 play the same number of games in a normal year. Yes, some stoop to playing FCS. The 13th data point in a normal year is the CCG.

The ACC (11), SEC (10) and Big 12 (10) teams each have at least 10 games scheduled. It's not their problem the B!G has egg on their face.
                              Last edited by Chad C; 09-16-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

You making excuses for the BIG already?

Comment

Working...
                                X