Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCJ Ginsburg

Hearing that Supreme Court Justice RBG has passed

Yup, another big thread happening about it .

From my Make Believe World

Comment

I think the other thread got whacked. If so......screw that. I’m outta here.

Comment

I just saw that!

Curiously though... Trump was told last night as he boaded his plane after the Wisconsin rally. He was classy about the news, saying nice things about her and her family.

Comment

RBG shouldve stepped down when Obama was there if she wanted a democrat to replace her. She had her chance and refused. That power must be addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
            RBG shouldve stepped down when Obama was there if she wanted a democrat to replace her. She had her chance and refused. That power must be addictive.
            I told my wife the same thing about a hour ago.

Comment

She only made it to 183 years old.

Comment

She saved a lot of lives as a nurse at Gettysburg. RIP

Comment

Well...BYE....

Comment

Originally posted by Frawg View Post
                    The other thread is where it’s supposed to be 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Frawg View Post

But before you over drama and leave check the political and current events forum where these type threads are supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

But before you over drama and leave check the political and current events forum where these type threads are supposed to be.
                        Why exactly is that? It wasn't started as nor intended to be a political thread. It was posted to share the information of someone's passing. No different than when a well known musician, actor or athlete passes. Do those belong in the political section now as well?

Comment

She done well and was brilliant ...RIP....

But there comes a time in life you need to BOW out..Gracefully not DIE...and enjoy your accomplishments...

In and out of Hosp.and Cancer treatments ...God only knows if them Drugs alter you'r BRAIN

Comment

RBG was a fierce advocate for women's rights and equality. She brought the type of leadership that is much needed in Washington and for America. We need more of her type. God bless her.
                            Last edited by locknload; 09-20-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                              RBG was a fierce advocate for women's rights and equality. She brought the type of leadership that is much needed in Washington and for America. We need more of her type. God bless her.
                              The good work she did for women's rights was 40+ years ago. Can you tell me what she did that was so good in the most recent decade? Please dont say helping Roberts letting Obamacare stand. Everyone knows that was judicial fraud.

Comment

Working...
                              X