** Academy $29 Dollar Muddy Trail Cams **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
    Dang. I just bought one of these to try.
    I have one its junk

Comment

The $28 tasco at walmart is by far my favorite trail cam I have ever had and I have spent as much as $200 on them. I currently have 4 of them. Two are 3 years old and going strong. they stay out 365 days a year and I dont even know how many pics on one set of batteries, I had one out from jan to july and it had 15k pics it is still out on same batteries and has at lest 2k more pics and is still going strong. also they have great pic quality, plenty good to get a good look at animals

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
        The $28 tasco at walmart is by far my favorite trail cam I have ever had and I have spent as much as $200 on them. I currently have 4 of them. Two are 3 years old and going strong. they stay out 365 days a year and I dont even know how many pics on one set of batteries, I had one out from jan to july and it had 15k pics it is still out on same batteries and has at lest 2k more pics and is still going strong. also they have great pic quality, plenty good to get a good look at animals
        I have 4 brand new one's that I had purchased last year. All 4 of them are in the garbage. Tried filing with warranty, but it was a cluster. I am glad someone is having luck out of them. But mine are all gone. I must have had a bad batch.

Comment

I have 4 of the 24.88 ones from 2 or 3 yrs ago when they 1st came out. All out 365 days a year and all still working great. The down side is no battery monitor (except a blue light when low) and no pic count without pulling the card and looking at it on computer or phone. Everything else about them is great.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got one, will be putting it out in the morning.

Have visitors daily I’m hoping to catch on camera. Will update with pics.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              Just got one, will be putting it out in the morning.

Have visitors daily I’m hoping to catch on camera. Will update with pics.
              Awesome! Keep us updated. I'm putting 2 out this weekend, and they won't be checked for at least 3 weeks so looking forward to some real hands on reviews.

Comment

Bastrop has about 12-15 as of Sunday 09/13

Comment

Just snagged one in Houston.

Comment

Tested one out in the backyard. Used the 8 MP setting. As you can see, most of the night pics are blurry and some of the daytime pics too although daytime are much better. Next I’ll put it on a deer feeder for a few days and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There were from my $29 muddy. I didn't save any night to my phone but most of the night pics were good with a few that were blurry.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by cwd500; 09-15-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                        I have 4 brand new one's that I had purchased last year. All 4 of them are in the garbage. Tried filing with warranty, but it was a cluster. I am glad someone is having luck out of them. But mine are all gone. I must have had a bad batch.

My super discounted tascos caught our poachers. I am shocked how good they work. I have multiple now and only one has gone haywire. I use it for poacher bait camera.

Comment

This has to be a joke, or you don't get out much lol

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Tested one out in the backyard. Used the 8 MP setting. As you can see, most of the night pics are blurry and some of the daytime pics too although daytime are much better. Next I’ll put it on a deer feeder for a few days and see what happens.

Them daytime pics are shockingly good. Not bad overall for 29 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

This has to be a joke, or you don't get out much lol

I agree. The tasco camera is pretty **** good considering it’s $20. It has better detection and clarity than the primo cams that are $40+

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                                I agree. The tasco camera is pretty **** good considering it’s $20. It has better detection and clarity than the primo cams that are $40+

So we are talking about $20-40 game cameras lol.

The people who spend $100-170 on the top rated ones must be stupid lol.

All I will say, is buy a real one and then we will see how you feel

Comment

Working...
                                X