Past few weeks of trips...

Comment

More...

Comment

More...

Comment

^^^^^ dang good memories^^^^^

Comment

Good luck everyone! Dentist took longer than expected and realtor and me are having to discuss some property stuff. Hope you all string them up good!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Good luck everyone! Dentist took longer than expected and realtor and me are having to discuss some property stuff. Hope you all string them up good!
              You saw the radar huh....[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

No the time. 3:20 & traffic. Weather brewing?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  No the time. 3:20 & traffic. Weather brewing?

Nasty storm came through but it’s gone. I would have gone down but had to pick my girl up from school today.

Comment

Watched two water spouts off gordy this mornin it was gnarley. Haven’t seen one in a while let alone multiple. Wish I would got a pic

Comment

For the guys throwing braid, what pound and diameter are y’all throwing? I have been going back and forth on it but consistently get more backlashes throwing braid. I’m thinking I’m using the wrong diameter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                        For the guys throwing braid, what pound and diameter are y’all throwing? I have been going back and forth on it but consistently get more backlashes throwing braid. I’m thinking I’m using the wrong diameter.

20-30lb pretty much all the same to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

20-30 you got to make sure you get it on the spool tight

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                            I use 20# believe it’s 8# diameter. Never had any issues with backlashes. May need to put the brakes on if you’re having problems backlashing. Also you can turn your reel sideways while it’s flowing off the spool when you’re casting and it will eliminate some backlashes.

Comment

Thanks for the replies fellas, i guess i could of worded it better. It’s backlashes but it’s also the line digging into itself and the immediate stop with braid causing it to snap due to no stretch and next thing you know there’s an $10.00 bill with treble hooks floating into the distance. This is what was making me think i was using to thin of diameter. I’m using 20# power pro which is 6# diameter.

Comment

We run 20 or 30# on everything, no increase in backlashes but they are way easier to pick out with braid.

Comment

Working...
                                X