Nice surprise - clover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice surprise - clover

Show up to lease today to white and crimson clover all over place where we mowed last year. Looks like seeding from two years ago may have helped. None of this was planted this year or anything done to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang you need some heifers on that!

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

White clovers are perennial and crimson reseeds itself. Mow, spray clethodim for grasses and it will keep coming back.

Comment

Nice. Watch out for snakes this warm weather and rain has them moving son killed two copperheads yesterday.

Comment

Looks great! You got it for 4-5 years, just fertilize.

Comment

Very nice. I didn't have a good stand last season as it was dry but it must have came up late. I walked it during turkey season the other day.

I have a good amount of arrow leaf, crimson and a little alfalfa.

There's no cattle on this part of the ranch and the deer have worn solid trails through the clover. This is a cornfield turn row I plant most years about 600 yards long with a couple of wide spots from a pipe line crossing mixed in.Click image for larger version

Name:	20200402_092648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	24613376Click image for larger version

Name:	20200402_092841.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	24613377

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was glad to see some of our crimson came back at our Wise county place. Will be interesting to see if it reseeds again next year.

Comment

Working...
                X