No announcement yet.

Best wireless camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a bushnell for 2 season it works very well no complaints other than battery life. I don’t have an external battery, that might be next. They are hard to find available right now. Worth the money in my opinion. I will buy another as soon as I find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have run lots of Coverts and Spartans. I have had better luck with the Spartan as far as reliability. Every Covert I have had took a thousand pictures a week of nothing in the heat of Summer. I rarely get a false picture on my Spartans. That said, I will probably try another Covert when the Spartans die. Spartan customer service is crappy. I've been waiting on a call back from them for over 2 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
        I have had a bushnell for 2 season it works very well no complaints other than battery life. I don’t have an external battery, that might be next. They are hard to find available right now. Worth the money in my opinion. I will buy another as soon as I find one.

I was just about to ask if anyone has used the bushnells they’ve really peaked my interest, and they’ve made great trail cams for years so was def wondering about their cell cams

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Looks great. Good way to do the solar over a cell cam.

Could not have done it without the T-Mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm an then you see this about bushnells impulse

Comment

Thank you Sir.

Comment

Covert Code Black

Here is the latest from Covert. Great cameras. 2 antennas if you have weak service.

I have an extra one and will pass along the good deal I got when I bought it.

$300 pickup in Katy.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just ordered this one.

Today they have 8% back in ebay bucks. $269.00-$21.60=$247.40

Comment

I have the old bushnell cell cam. I don’t have the new impulse. It works great. No issues at all I have never had to call customer service.

Comment

I have one of these. It’s awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                        I bought one called Bigfoot last year and it's basically a Spartan clone. It's okay pictures and sends them usually in 2 minutes of time stamped on picture. The reason I got that one was the price and not having to get a plan with a cell company, it will use best available tower. I only used it a couple of months and then took it down because of livestock being put on the place during offseason.

I have a buddy running 1 Bigfoot and 1 Covert. He is getting better results from the Bigfoot while it costs less and the monthly plan is less.

Comment

That’s a good deal

Comment

I would put a new Covert Code Black LTE on my hog trap, if I was building a set up like you. Don’t forget the Solar Panel and Eneloop Pros. Set camera to operate on Real Time and you can command it to take a pic right now. You can share data plans and have all cameras linked to your phone via simple app.

Comment

Originally posted by spro View Post
                              I have a Spartan and would not recommend it to anyone. Difficult to set up. Get a Spypoint, easy set up and they offer there own data plan so you do not have to hassle with a cell service provider.
                              Spartan offers data plans purchased through them as well now.

Comment

Working...
                              X