Arizona rescinded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Those Dem cities with the boarded up businesses and buildings better have held on to that lumber. 🤷
    might need another layer.......with some sodium silicate.

Comment

@RudyGiuliani <-----sauce

#FakeNews won’t cover law suit which will invalidate 300,000 or more crooked democrat votes votes in Philly.

Real Clear Politics just took PA away from Biden and made it a toss up.

Only the beginning please look beyond the Big Media censorship to watch it all change.

300,000 votes he said...

things looking good, Trump is comfy....everyone should be too except the biden bros..yall might want to buckle up

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
        @RudyGiuliani <-----sauce

#FakeNews won’t cover law suit which will invalidate 300,000 or more crooked democrat votes votes in Philly.

Real Clear Politics just took PA away from Biden and made it a toss up.

Only the beginning please look beyond the Big Media censorship to watch it all change.

300,000 votes he said...

things looking good, Trump is comfy....everyone should be too except the biden bros..yall might want to buckle up
        Just to be clear - you’re taking what Giuliani said to be truth, and what is going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Just to be clear - you’re taking what Giuliani said to be truth, and what is going to happen?
          Alot is going to happen....buckle up sir

Comment

Lol! Buckle up buttercup!!

Comment

Fecal storm of monumental proportions up coming. Buy a fifth, load your AR and enjoy!!!

Comment

Google would have the technical know how to accomplish this kind of thing. What do they have to gain with a Biden administration? EVERYTHING. More power.

Wholly Mollly

Comment

Thanks for sharing Johnny. I will drink an extra beer just for you!! :-)

Comment

Prepare your wife now for what's about to happen. It'll make your life easier when Trump is declared the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Prepare your wife now for what's about to happen. It'll make your life easier when Trump is declared the winner.
                      She knows life goes on. Just like it has the last 4 years.

I’ll make a wager that President Trump is not declared the winner, if you’re interested though?

Comment

Imagine a dangerous, psychotic, violent child throwing enough of a fit to finally get their favorite toy.

Now take it away from him...

Comment

She knows life goes on. Just like it has the last 4 years.

I’ll make a wager that President Trump is not declared the winner, if you’re interested though?
                          Sorry. I offered up $500 before the election to vermin and he passed.

Comment

Go orange man go!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              I don't know about everyone else but I'm tired of getting my hopes up. If that senile old fart bag is gonna be the president then let's get this 4 years the hell over with.
                              If this is how you fight your battles then I would not want you on my team. I thought you were a fighter. I am sick of grown men throwing in the towel because somebody took a swing at them. Punch back brother!

Comment

Inauguration day I will learn to deal with whomever is sworn in. Until then DJT is still the POTUS.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by DRT; 11-10-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X