Found on Road : Want to return to owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found on Road : Want to return to owner

I am hoping for some help in returning this to the person that lost it. I know it is a long shot and I have already posted on the book of faces, but I am hoping that we have some members on here that travel daily and might know of someone who lost this. This was found on HWY 29 in Liberty Hill on Tuesday. It was on the eastbound side, close to the REMAX real estate office. I picked it up, not knowing what was in the tool boxes. Someone is really missing this stuff and it would be awesome to get it back to them. Please help, ask around, or send me a PM if you know who may have lost it. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tools 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	25230235

Name:	tools 2.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	25230236

Name:	tools 3.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	25230237

Name:	tools 4.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	25230238

Name:	tools 5.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	25230239

No help, but I bet someone would sure appreciate getting their stuff back.

Comment

Hillcountry scanner on FB would be best bet

Comment

Nice gesture. Good on you!

Comment

You could also make a post for craigslist and offer up. I wouldn't add pictures and make them describe it to avoid scammers/thieves.

Comment

Looks like years of gathered stuff. Hope you find them......................

Comment

Originally posted by Chase0305 View Post
              You could also make a post for craigslist and offer up. I wouldn't add pictures and make them describe it to avoid scammers/thieves.
              Good idea!

Good job, OP!

Comment

Looks like a home builder. I have the exact same stuff in my boxes.

You have to have some of everything to punch out a house.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  Looks like a home builder. I have the exact same stuff in my boxes.

You have to have some of everything to punch out a house.
                  Home builders in Texas these days don't know how to use the tape, let alone any of the other stuff.

Comment

Wow, that is a lot of stuff to lose out of the bed, or even off of a flatbed, of a pickup. Wonder if there is any more to the story on how it got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase0305 View Post
                      X2

Comment

good luck finding the owner

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                          Wow, that is a lot of stuff to lose out of the bed, or even off of a flatbed, of a pickup. Wonder if there is any more to the story on how it got there.
                          No more to the story than what I posted. I went to pick up my kids from gymnastics around 5:30 on HWY 29 and it was not there. When I came back after picking them up, around 5:45, and heading back west on 29, it was in the road.

I am guessing that it fell off a truck, trailer, toolbox, etc. That is how I would assume it got there.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                            No more to the story than what I posted. I went to pick up my kids from gymnastics around 5:30 on HWY 29 and it was not there. When I came back after picking them up, around 5:45, and heading back west on 29, it was in the road.

I am guessing that it fell off a truck, trailer, toolbox, etc. That is how I would assume it got there.
                            Haha. I wasn't trying to imply that you pulled some kind of stunt to get it. My comment was more along the line of someone having to remove the items to work on their truck, then forgot to load it back.

Comment

Kinda weird. Thinking if they fell off/out something, everything would be busted up and scattered. Someone places em on ground and drives off?

Good for you trying to find the owner

Comment

Working...
                              X