Tough Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    Somebody’s looking for attention. If that was a free range deer, no one in they’re right mind would pass it.
    X2

Comment

Stud with an exclamation point but you'll pass??? Bigger one in the hf pen? Couldn't get your sponsors logo in the camera angle?? I'm so confused!
      Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by bakin7005; 11-25-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Uh, yeah, right!

Comment

Another tease story. Why not answer everyone's questions? What is the story?

C'mon maaaaannn!

Comment

If the OP would have put the $cost$ of shooting that deer in the original post....99% of the responses would be different.

Comment

I forgot the and .

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                If the OP would have put the $cost$ of shooting that deer in the original post....99% of the responses would be different.
                I don’t understand why everyone thinks he owes them an explanation? If 90% of the jack***** that commented something rude would read the thread he stated why he didn’t shoot it. He’s not after WT. Why does the cost of this deer mean anything to you? Never seen so many people get so butt hurt over someone posting a picture of a big deer.

Comment

I agree with the above but if he's not hunting WT then he's really not passing a deer, merely viewing one from the stand.

As said above the title makes it look like he's looking for attention. Could have titled look at this toad or some such.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                    I don’t understand why everyone thinks he owes them an explanation? If 90% of the jack***** that commented something rude would read the thread he stated why he didn’t shoot it. He’s not after WT. Why does the cost of this deer mean anything to you? Never seen so many people get so butt hurt over someone posting a picture of a big deer.
                    If he and I were sitting around a campfire, and he told this story exactly like he did here...and showed me the picture, I would have logically asked what his target animal was. This is a campfire, so people are going to ask...for the rest of the story!

Why the tease?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      I agree with the above but if he's not hunting WT then he's really not passing a deer, merely viewing one from the stand.

As said above the title makes it look like he's looking for attention. Could have titled look at this toad or some such.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                      I agree, but he did not explain that untill several people asked. Why not just provide the backstory upfront and be more "efficient"?

We are busy people and don't have time to keep prodding him for bits and pieces of the story.

Comment

No way I could pass on that animal, hunting where i hunt!

Comment

He doesn't owe no anybody jack *****. I was just commenting that the cost of that deer would probably have changed some minds of those who said " I would have shot it". Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                            What are you after?
                            Attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              It definitely more than most would imagine. I just cancelled my bowhunt at Legends Ranch in Michigan that I won at the SCI Convention until next fall. https://www.legendsranch.com/index.html
                              Absolutely incredible place with monsters behind every tree.
                              100% agree..........just embarrassingly sad.

Comment

I think we all know the ballpark to shoot a deer like that. The title is just misleading. It is not a 'tough pass' if you cannot afford the deer or you are not allowed to shoot whitetail while hunting something else.

What people are getting at is this is obviously not a deer you would pass on a low fence deer lease, so the logical explanation is you do not have the go-ahead on that particular animal, or the 20k+ to shoot it.

Then the cryptic, eh, not hunting white-tail post does not help either.

A post title of 'look at this stud', or similar, and then explaining I am hunting x animal on x HF ranch would actually help folks that are looking to shoot a deer like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X