• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I might put one on my tailgate!
    Just don't walk into......it will slice you open..... guaranteed.[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks to be a valuable addition for some applications but not something I would want on there all the time

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Looks to be a valuable addition for some applications but not something I would want on there all the time
        It is designed take it off in about 5 minutes. Two 5/8" bolts hold it in place. Notice that the mounting holes are slotted. That is for people that take it off, use the factory cutting edge, the edge wears down, they put in back on. With the slots the tooth bar can slide back to accept the worn edge.

After using it I really can't see me taking it off. The bottom side has a wide flat surface that back drags really well. I planted a Brassica food plot about 1/2 mile from the house today. I didn't want to go back for my cultipacker. I used the tooth bar to back drag over the broadcast seed. The serrated edge turn with the points slightly down did a good job getting soil/seed contact.

Comment

If you want another great addition to your tractor, look at tapered trenching buckets. You can even dig a trench here in the hill country. I built one for my skid steer, used it to dig several trenches and sold it to a neighbor to use on his tractor. I dug 208' of trench in less than an hour.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Good work on that culvert installation !
            Thanks!!!

Old construction superintendent OCD kicking in. [emoji16]

Comment

I have one of these on my b-series tractor and the only thing I'd take it off for is if I was doing a lot of final grading and I wanted a very smooth surface. That said, I've done a bunch of final grading with it on and as long as you are keeping the blade angle very shallow, I see little difference in on vs. off. I've not had to remove it yet... It will take 3 weeks or so to get it as they are custom made. Buy the drill bit they offer unless you have one. The price is right and it did the job super quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                If you want another great addition to your tractor, look at tapered trenching buckets. You can even dig a trench here in the hill country. I built one for my skid steer, used it to dig several trenches and sold it to a neighbor to use on his tractor. I dug 208' of trench in less than an hour.
                Those are awesome for a skid but way too much for a bx series or b series tractor (or equivalent make from other brands). That bucket is too much for the little tractors... I actually bent my FEL on my 47 horse kubota using something similar so even then, I'd hesitate. Skids are so much more robust...

Comment

Working...
                X