Baby monitor & hogs...it's war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
    Lol, actually I tried to go shoot one but Jodee came home and let Trigger out. He tracked me down right as I was getting in place to take a shot and blew it for me.
    Flash would do the same. I show up with a rifle he is out the door hauling but. Scooter, on the other hand...rifle in hand...I'm good on the couch next to mama.

we'll see what the night brings.

Comment

And they are back...

I’m in bed, have to work tomorrow. I’m too lazy to go get one now.

They will be at your place before long. Shouldn’t be much corn on the ground.

Comment

I will try for the sow if they show up.

Comment

Hey Dave, is this in Leander or Burnet?

Comment

Bob, this is at my house. Between Leander & Liberty hill.

I'll be out at the property Saturday, messing around

Comment

No show?

Comment

Nope, I will be ready again tonight. I am sure they will be back.

Comment

Hope you get em. We've seen a lot more than usual in Navarro County this year.

Comment

I like it.

I read somewhere once before a fella took the little AA battery powered radios and zip tied the transmission button down and attached them to his feeders. The transmitting radios would get different channels. He would then sit at camp and check the stations now and then to see what feeder had pigs and roll out.

Comment

After Bowhunterhelm shot the big sow last night, I didn't think they would show up here. Either they were quiet or was too deep in sleep, cause they came by last night. Damage was not as bad, but they were here.

I am gonna rig up a bell to something. Maybe that will work.

Comment

They showed back up an hour after I loaded momma up and hauled her off. They will be back tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I like it.

I read somewhere once before a fella took the little AA battery powered radios and zip tied the transmission button down and attached them to his feeders. The transmitting radios would get different channels. He would then sit at camp and check the stations now and then to see what feeder had pigs and roll out.
                          Nice!

Comment

I rigged up the top part of a fishing rod with a bell on top to a empty protein tub. Gonna put a "little" corn it tonight by the baby monitor. will see if I can load the picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              Now is when a full auto ar10 would be handy

Or a belt fed 30 cal
                              Nope---a claymore would clean house.

Comment

If I knew where you lived I'd set up my foxpro by your baby monitor.

"Last night we had hogs come in and then coyotes came in and scared them off then a mountain lion came and tried to eat the coyotes. I swear, I heard it all."

Comment

Working...
                                X