Ford X plan vs negotiate at Dealerahip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford X plan vs negotiate at Dealerahip?

I believe we have access through our company Ford X Plan??? Or something like that. Essentially, you get a code take it into dealership no negotiating. Anyone know if you can negotiate a better deal on F150 in person EOY?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tried it and was told by a couple of dealers they could do better without it.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
      I tried it and was told by a couple of dealers they could do better without it.
      Yep. I have always done better than going with the X plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Yep. I have always done better than going with the X plan.

This, those x plan “deals” are not really deals. Have always done better negotiating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The only way X plan is better is if they’re not coming off sticker at all.

Comment

I looked into it a couple of months ago. On a $75K truck it would have saved only about $6K-$6.5K, I was thoroughly disappointed. A better discount could easily be negotiated in person or through the on-line sales staff.

Comment

X plan = semi clever marketing designed to benefit Ford

Comment

X plan is a set in stone price. Being a long time dealer, I KNOW you can get a better price than any Ford sponsored price.

You cannot negotiate X plan. It’s set in stone and dealer gets money from manufacturers if the guidelines are followed.

X plan makes more money for dealer than a boned out end of the month deal to make stair step money deal. Those deals hurt, are well lower than X plan and return the dealer a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                  X plan = semi clever marketing designed to benefit Ford

^^This

Negotiate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X