Need a New Safe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a New Safe....

Looking for input on safes for our house here in town.

1. It will be moved: We are probably a year or two from a house move. My plan is to put it in the garage for the time being.

2. It's going have have other junk in it from the spouse.

3. I'm not loaded nor do I have an arsenal.

I've got an academy safe at the ranch that has always worked fine for our needs but it's constantly over full between mine and pop's stuff so I need to move some out if i can which spured the discussion. Then the wife asked me to house some of her items If I was going to get a new one.

I looked at the Liberty USA 48 when I was getting a couple Keys made and liked it. More than enough room for what we plan to store (over double based on my size estimates) and seems well built.

I also saw this one sunday... https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/can...dCatid=3057003

Any feedback on those or recomendations?

Any reason I should look at academy again?

Fire rating absolute minimum?
    Last edited by TreyRo; 10-23-2019, 08:27 AM.

Tractor supply is the best price for a cannon safe. Seriously doubt they would be much of an inconvenience to a motivated thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
      Tractor supply is the best price for a cannon safe. Seriously doubt they would be much of an inconvenience to a motivated thief.
      I don't disagree but i'd rather have one that not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        They go on sale on Black Friday for $599 if you can wait.

Comment

I'm in no giant hurry. Current setup is functional just not convenient.

Comment

look at browning better racks than the rest just went thru this and put 65 hells canyon in new ranch house really like it

Comment

Cannon at Tractor Supply. At least our local TS also has a list of companies who will deliver and at least for me it's well worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X