• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Quick search shows I’ve been around [emoji2371][emoji1365]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For two seasons?

Comment

There's a picture floating around our group of friends of Drop Dead Fred with the "Bama A" painted on his face.... He went through a couple years of LSU Depression during the end of the the Les days / 1st year of coach O when Alleva was still around. Looks like he got some happy pills in the form of a NC

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
        for two seasons? :d
        lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          There's a picture floating around our group of friends of Drop Dead Fred with the "Bama A" painted on his face.... He went through a couple years of LSU Depression during the end of the the Les days / 1st year of coach O when Alleva was still around. Looks like he got some happy pills in the form of a NC

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Yup it was a filter i was rooting for every team to beat us so les would get fired, as i was call for Les
            Job 2 years before they finally cut ties with him. He’ll also leave out that he’s known me my whole life an knows I’m a die hard fan, but he’d rather leave me out to dry lol. It’s all good first it was he only started posting when they won, then only this season, then only two years.... I’ll stop flappin my pills when one of y’all mediocre programs beat LSUs

NO ONE HATED LES/ALLEVA MORE THAN ME

Keep spinnin

Comment

I told em we was comin' baw! Just refused to believe it

Comment

Yup it was a filter i was rooting for every team to beat us so les would get fired, as i was call for Les
                Job 2 years before they finally cut ties with him. He’ll also leave out that he’s known me my whole life an knows I’m a die hard fan, but he’d rather leave me out to dry lol. It’s all good first it was he only started posting when they won, then only this season, then only two years.... I’ll stop flappin my pills when one of y’all mediocre programs beat LSUs

Keep spinnin

Yep, just because someone doesn't post on a hunting forum about CFB doesn't mean they aren't a fan or haven't been for many years. He went very bearish on LSU when Alleva was running the show and kept Les Miles on for too long, then when Coach O was hired it lifted his spirits some what because Les was gone.... now he has had his happy pill.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Yep, just because someone doesn't post on a hunting forum about CFB doesn't mean they aren't a fan or haven't been for many years. He went very bearish on LSU when Alleva was running the show and kept Les Miles on for too long, then when Coach O was hired it lifted his spirits some what because Les was gone.... now he has had his happy pill.

The cherry was a NC les an alleva was all i was askin for the rest was just lagniappe! I knew those two were holding this program back from what it is now! Wished it would’ve happened sooner, but better late than never i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    I told em we was comin' baw! Just refused to believe it

Belly up

Comment

Wow QBU too?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Now do this with only games vs Power 5 teams.
                        Being in a power five conference doesn't mean they are any more of a legit competitor.

The Kansas schools, Vandy, Ga tech, Colorado, Rutgers, Arkansas for the last 10-12 years and a bunch of others are all in conferences because of geography, bringing up GPAs, etc.

Comment

Keep spinnin

I’m not spinning.. I’m just reading the information presented.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            Being in a power five conference doesn't mean they are any more of a legit competitor.

The Kansas schools, Vandy, Ga tech, Colorado, Rutgers, Arkansas for the last 10-12 years and a bunch of others are all in conferences because of geography, bringing up GPAs, etc.
                            You are right you can make the numbers look how ever you want to, but if you are comparing W/L records using only Power 5 ga,es is a much better gauge than including everyone (Power 5, Group of 5, Indy, FSC, FBS).

Texas has played an extra conference game every year while the Ags slide in a lower level team. Texas is more likely to lose a game vs that Power 5 conference team than the FCS school. Straight up W/L are not a good judge with the level of competition is all over the place. That is why I suggested the Power 5 schools only and honestly I have no idea if that makes Texas look better or not.

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                              Well you LSU fans are probably going to get the best offense lineman in the country in two years. This is my college buddies son. He’s a beast and mean as hell.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...ampbell-255567
                              LSU lock? Texas offered him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I’m not spinning.. I’m just reading the information presented.

Good should put a rest to that then unless you’re just dismissing what else was said [emoji1360] GEAUX TIGERS

Comment

Working...
                                X